Killer feral pigs now outnumber humans in Oz

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Feb 7, 2010.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

if that head line did not panick you , i'm glad

read the following anti shooter beat up in todays paper

its all shooter fault we grab these things and bring them to where water is , them being hungry and able to smell water for hundreds of miles has NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!! says the most anti gun univercity group in the nation who is part funded by the same lobby group your current president worked for for years, these mutts will take money from anyone , write a report and call it science, mainly from gays anti gun mobs and the like

------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Potentially deadly parasites in water
    * Pigs are caught in traps then shot
    * Pigs out number humans by 3 million

GIANT feral pigs are roaming Australia ruining city drinking water and sparking an official cull.

The Perth Sunday Times reports parasites from pig excrement have been found in surface-water catchments and Water Department director John Ruprecht said it cost millions of dollars to treat and purify the water once it had been contaminated.

The feral pigs, which reportedly weigh up to 120kg, are being caught in traps and then shot.

A Water Department internal memo obtained by The Sunday Times says feral pigs carry a number of waterborne pathogens that may infect humans, causing illnesses that in some cases could be life-threatening.

Ruprecht said the Western Australia government had stepped up the pig-cull campaign.

"We rely on our surface water," he said. "It's an important part of our water supply.

"(The feral pig issue) is something we don't want to get worse.

"If we let it get out of hand there could be consequences. Feral pigs can carry many diseases such as Murray Valley encephalitis, as well as pathogens."

Ruprecht said there were more feral pigs than people in Australia, with 24 million of the beasts compared to a human population of about 21 million.

Other pests that the department has identified as a problem include feral cats, foxes, rabbits, camels, goats, horses, emus and wild dogs.

Water Corporation spokesman Phil Kneebone said research by Murdoch University had shown that hunters were introducing pigs into the protected water catchments so they could hunt and kill them for sport.

http://www.news.com.au/national/killer-feral-pigs-now-outnumber-humans/story-e6frfkvr-1225827486568

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

the bit in bold is utter BULLDUST

MURDOCH or rupert as his mother named him founded this private Uni

its a hot bed OF PRO UN policy and anti everything decent on the planet

thier papers include

Gay, a new option for the modern world

Christianity , another control method of the past

Hysteria of terrorism ( making out we have nothing to fear as all the terrorists are dead, written 2003 so who has done the attacks since?)

and

education in the modern age ( a document that says we should teach kids from 4years of age that gay is ok)

these mongrels need shooting and i volenteer to deliver the coup de gras
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
  2. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    If I had the money I'd fly down there and help you out. These are the type of people that have to stopped before they have a chance to bread and spread their stupidity!
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i mean , really! how stupid can these idiots be???

pigs like to wallow, they also eat the roots of plants in wetlands

we are in the biggest drought ever recorded so of course they migrate where theres water

friends of mine who live near lake eyre ( dry 90% of the time) dont see pigs when its dry and a few months after it starts to fill after rains the pigs come back , without fail!!!

so saying its the shooters fault is making me think theres another anti shooter campain in the near future

these stories always appear just before a anti gun campain starts, then we get british,french or american accented know it all's spouting thier lies about shooters doing this or that

the simple fact is, if landholders could own decent weapons and the water boards had licenced animal control groups ( hunters) we could control this
    but no

that would be sencible and these f***wits aint known for common sence

start to see what we are up against here??

gives me the s***s

jack

PS i suppose i put this one in the bush too.. i know i took him out...

.223 style ;)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
  4. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

They should make guns legal in Australia again so they can shoot all the pigs. Are these pigs any good to eat? Or are they like CWD deer are up here?

I wouldn't mind giong safari hunting for pigs in Australia.
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Guns are legal just getting a licence is tough and semi autos are banned
    pump actions lever actions in some states its just tough

pistols , sheesh dont get me started

too many parking fines will make you inelligable to get a licence and the cops can take your guns from you for almost any reason

then theres the requirements and inspections

gun safes
    alarm systems
    locks ......................

and you would not believe what i go through to make rifles here ( cant make pistols in this state i have to go home to make a flinter pistol

pigs have too many parasites to eat unless you get the piglets and fatten them but the pet food folks will buy the meat off you at 30-40 cents a lb if you can get it to em fast enough

seein a good sized one has 100-150 lb of meat on it thers a buck to be made even on little ones ( 50 lbs of meat per piggy) but you gotta have your transport sorted or they wont buy it

4-6 hours from time of shooting to delivery to them is best past that its not worth it..

but a good pig hunter can make 500 a day but thats a LOT OF WORK involved, gutting, dressing, etc then you gotta comply to good waste disposal laws and reg's Pro shooting just aint point and bang..

cheers

jack
  6. Thomas_1

Thomas_1 New Member

I just watched a show on the telly yesterday about how the feral pig population has gotten out of control. At least they didn't blame hunters. They said the problem came from farmers cross breeding the Russian boar with our domestic pigs.
    I know here feral pigs are open season and can be shot any time with any type of firearm or bow. I also heard that the conservation dept is using helicopter to try to kill groups of feral pigs.
  7. Carne Frio

Carne Frio Member

You could always trap a bunch of them and take
    them by truck to a neighborhood where the
    liberals live and let them loose.
  8. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

trap them and bring them to Iran and Afganistan. I am sure someone can think of something to do with them there.