Killing Scum without "due process"

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by The Duke, Sep 30, 2011.

1. The Duke

The Duke New Member

CAIR, Civil Liberties Groups Question Killing of American Militant Without 'Due Process'

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...n-militant-without-due-process/#ixzz1ZSUoaAXv

Seem as if CAIR and some of the other left winger liberal groups got their panties in wad because our military took out Anwar al-Awlaki and some of his bretherin scum who happend to be along for the ride..

I would like to know what is their definition of "due process"? Maybe they should have called us before 9-11, USS Cole, Lebanon, etc with a warning of what is to come?...My definition of " due process' is to kill the rats everytime one of them sticks his head out of his hole in the ground...but with due process...;)

I believe they have a very valid point here and we should try our best to give them a "due process" warning ...

If up to me, the warning would be something like....Hey, A$$hole!!! Look Up!!! This warning allows them a few seconds to realize the kindness and graciousness of the American Military by arrainging for them an "imminent meeting with Alla...Now thats what I call "due process".
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2011
  2. Brisk44

Brisk44 New Member

I guess they have no idea what war means.
  3. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

as far as i'm concerned the only warning they need is the sound of them being blasted to hell.
  4. jbmid1

jbmid1 Active Member

I think the process worked just fine.
  5. ofitg

ofitg New Member

Just before pushing the red button, the drone operator yelled "Stop or I'll shoot"
  6. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

English (American) is a tough language to master and mistakes are made daily by even the best. Lose/loose, they're/there/their, etc.

I believe what they meant to say was 'do process'.:)

Thank me later.
  7. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Liberals, what else do you expect.
  8. H-D

H-D Active Member

Here's the process. Clean weapon, load magazine, go find em', kill em, that's what they are due and that's the process
  9. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

While I agree that al-Awlaki needed to go, this does set us in an odd predicament.

Federal authorities claimed they had reason to believe that al-Awlaki was guilty of treason (he was, after all, a natural born US citizen). So they intentionally killed him.

Federal authorities claimed they had reason to believe that Randy Weaver was guilty of treason (among other charges), so they intentionally attacked him and his family, killing his wife and son.

Federal authorities claimed they had reason to believe that David Koresh and the Branch Davidians were stockpiling verboten weapons (among other charges), so they intentionally attacked them, killing 76 people in the process.

We're upset about some of these. We're not upset about all of these. :confused:

I for one do not want to cheer a government that violently, intentionally executes citizens without a trial. To do so would be to cheer totalitarianism.
  10. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

CAIR is just doing what they are supposed to do , protect Islam at any cost ..

they whine about unlawful killings , but never raise one of the dead this mutt plotted against

CAIR should be thrown out of your nation as the AFIC should be here

they dont like it , tough , you took out a enemy of your nation , they dont like it they can be enemies too

simple ...
  11. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

12. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

I don't really care where he was born. It's a moot point.

The man plotted and inspired attacks on America. Not a singular group of individuals, but an entire nation and what it stood for. He was a terrorist.

We uphold piracy laws simply because the acts are committed on water. The same laws should apply on land. Nationality has nothing to do with it.

The idea that we should arrest him so he can stand trial escapes me.
  13. Diamondback

Diamondback Member

Ask the educated morons who object to killing known terrorist leaders and followers without 'due process', Where was the due process for all of the people that this A**H**E and his kind have murdered in the name of God?

Due process for anyone who threatens me or mine, my family, my friends, my country, whether they be foreigners or citizens, is any method that removes the threat permanently. Any American citizen that goes to a foreign country and plots to murder innocent people simply because they don't like their life style, forever forfeits any rights they may have had to due process or any other legal proceeding. They are enemy combatants and are therefore fair game to anyone with the wherewithal to remove them from this sphere.

If I have in any way offended anyone with my honest opinion and what I consider no nonsense viewpoint, Tango Sierra.
  14. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Due process= flip open scope cover
  15. PatAz

PatAz New Member

What in the world is the problem? All that occured was some stinky trash was taken out.
  16. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

I like that. ^

Everyone has an opinion, but some are more valid than others.:)
  17. jwrauch

jwrauch New Member

Good riddance to scum. As for Ron Paul, he just killed any chance he had and I'm glad he showed just how much of a nut job he is now. JR
  18. jwrauch

jwrauch New Member

He had taken residence with our enemies and given them aid and comfort. What more proof of treason do you need ?:confused::confused::confused: JR
  19. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

Again, I'm not saying that the man deserved to live. He was a traitor, a terrorist, genuine scum. He deserved to die for his crimes.
    But there is a difference between being punished for one's crimes and being executed.

I just don't like the slippery slope. Today it's executing a terrorist without any kind of trial or public display of evidence; tomorrow it's killing an accused kidnapper; by Monday morning, the Feds are murdering tax evaders on sight.

The due process restriction on our government is in place to protect the people from tyranny. The fact that some bureaucrat claims a person committed some particular crime is not justification for execution. If we accept that this is an OK action for the Feds, they're sure to turn it on us shortly. :mad:

How do we go about keeping our government in check while still allowing our military to effectively wage war on our enemies? I don't know. I don't have an answer to this just yet.
    But I do know that I don't want our government to have free license to kill citizens with simple "it was for your own good" explanation.
  20. Inthewind1976

Inthewind1976 Member

Any comparison to Randy Weaver or the Branch Dividians is disingenuous, at best.