1. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    Kim Jung Un had NO military experience whatsoever before Daddy made him a four-star general. This snot-nosed twerp had never accomplished anything in his life that would even come close to military leadership. He hadn't even so much as led a Cub Scout troop, coached a sports team, or commanded a military platoon. So he is made the "Beloved Leader" of North Korea. Terrific!

Oh crap! I'm sorry. I just remembered that we did the same thing. We took an arrogant half black half white African American community organizer from Chicago, who had never worn a uniform, and made him Commander-in-Chief. A guy, who had never had a real job in his life time, worked on a budget, or led anything more than an ACORN voter demonstration, and we made him President of the United States - - - - TWICE !!! :mad:

[​IMG]

I'm sorry I brought this up. Never mind.
  2. wv hillbilly

wv hillbilly Well-Known Member

dont count me in your we;)
  3. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

That's actually a good thing. If it ever comes to a shooting war, and he is calling the shots, we can expect their military decisions to be completely inept. I'd rather have that than a seasoned general in charge.
  4. lway45

lway45 Member

+1
  5. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

If it ever comes to a shooting war, or a serious internal threat from a disgruntled Politburo and/or Korean People's Army, I expect the "Great Successor" will be leading from a command post in Bern, Switzerland.
  6. AR guy

AR guy Member

I agree, but I did not vote for that black commie.
  7. jerry52

jerry52 Former Guest

For what it is worth George Washington died by being bled (bleeding a practice of the medical profession of the day)to much while trying to cure a fever,the result of a poor health care system.

Obama has turned it around.
    Now healthcare will kill all of us and make everyone poor