The Firearms Forum banner

Kimber custom carries

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  ysacres 
#1 ·
Dave3
V.I.P. Member
(3/7/03 9:43:49 pm)
Reply Kimber custom carries
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been eyeballin' a couple kimbers, custom carry and ultra carry. One's got a 4" barrel and one a 3.5" barrel. Does anyone have any experince with either one? I'm leaning towards the shorter barrel for easier consealment. Thanks for your input. Dave.

shooter45 us
*TFF Chief Of Staff*
(3/7/03 10:55:30 pm)
Reply Re: Kimber custom carries
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dave3.

The Kimber's are great pistols. Go to a dealer and handle both pistols. Then get the one you like best.

Xracer
*TFF Senior Staff*
(3/8/03 8:53:19 am)
Generally speaking, barrel length affects concealability less than handle length.

But I agree with Shooter.....go try 'em and pick the one that feels best.

cointoss 2
*TFF Staff*
(3/8/03 4:22:25 pm)
Dave I have the Kimber Ultra CDP, and with the right holster either should work for you. I had the same feelings that you have before I bought mine on concealability but as the others have suggested before you put the money out, head to a dealer and really put them to hand.
cointoss2

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.