KKK goes to Nahunta GA

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Big ugly, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

Well the sleepy little town of Nahunta GA is gonna be the host of the latest edition of Klan Rhetoric. The local community of Waycross, Brunswick, and Jacksonvlle Florida are getting ready for a warm welcoming. So far Key members of the black community in the region are planning on joining in on the festivities. The big thing is the small community of Nahunta is less than pleased with the turn of events.
  2. jim summers

jim summers Active Member

I reside in southern Indiana, you can almost step
    Nothing good can some of that, those boys should be banned from gathering anywhere.
  3. islenos

islenos New Member

It will give the news ghouls something to cover.
    I wonder if Homeland Security has been informed?
  4. blackcat_attilio

blackcat_attilio Member

I'm sorry, don't forget I live across the Ocean, I need an "update". Do the KKK still exist?
  5. JohnBrainard

JohnBrainard New Member

Not as prevalent as in the past, but they are still around.
  6. red14

red14 Active Member

Yeah, they are still around.
  7. blackcat_attilio

blackcat_attilio Member

It means still nobody told them we are living in the 3rd Millennium...? Is it?
  8. red14

red14 Active Member

They do not handle change well.
  9. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

One of the news papers stated that other than nahunta police they are also goin to have the GSHP and Brantley Co Sherrif's office and there is goin to be a couple of sharp shooters to keep the peace. Sharpshooters!! Now remember this town is very small town. This should be interesting. My father lives in about a 7 miles outside of Nahunta and needless to say he is less than thrilled.
  10. Silencer

Silencer Well-Known Member

Yeah, they're around, but only in a few states. Don't know why, though. They're completely worthless and don't do nothing. Nobody really cares what the hell they do, if or when they do anything at all. They're mostly ignored.
  11. blackcat_attilio

blackcat_attilio Member

You all must forgive me, but here in Europe since year 1990 we had so many changes... I was thinking something happened in the States too.
  12. guns4life

guns4life New Member

some could say the same things about us you know the old hope and change thing a lot of us fell for a year or so ago
  13. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

&^*# the Klan! Lousy bunch of ignorant, racist, douchemonger, scumbags!:mad::mad::mad: %^$$ 'em!:mad::mad:
  14. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

Wish i lived there i would be out there protesting
  15. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Well that would violate their Constitutional rights if they are barred from peacefully gathering. If it becomes violent, then yeah, remove them from the premises with or without bullets.

What I find silly about it is whenever the KKK comes and does a rally, everybody b!+ches about it and calls them racists. But you never hear people yelling and complaining about the NAACP or the Black Panthers or other "racist" groups. Racism is a double standard. I personally am not a racist. I would never support the KKK. Because they hate me too because I am Catholic and Italian-American. But let them run their mouths. Let em talk and get it over with so they can go somewhere else.

I am angry about reverse discrimination, but what the KKK is advocating is just plain racism against anyone that isn't like them.
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
  16. guns4life

guns4life New Member

very well said
  17. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

As long as they are peaceful their rights are guaranteed under the constitution. If we restrict their right of free speech then who is next? The best weapon against them is to ignore them again with the caveat that they are peaceful. If they break the law then throw the book at them but until then let them spout their brand of hate anonymously.
  18. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

i would just like to show my face to show them we are not afraid
  19. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Much like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson?
    The Reverand Wright?

Their followers?

Why is it my swords are double edged, and theirs cut one way only?
    I don't advocate racism in any form, but many do.

Why is that?
  20. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Exactly like Sharpton, Jackson, Wright, or Farrakhan...

They see it as "racist" if you are white and stand up for your rights.

I am angry over how just "race" in general is viewed in the workplace. Mainly minorities over white males.

I want a colorblind system. A system where you are given what you work for, what you've earned. A system where people are judged based on their experience and personal merit, not what race or gender they are.

For example, why are there college scholarships for being a certain race, yet there are none for being white? Because giving a scholarship for being white is "racist." Yet getting one for being any other race isn't?

That is what I am upset about. I wanted to be treated equally and given the same opportunities/rights as everyone else.

I don't see why minorities aren't upset over affirmative action and other racial programs too. It sort of makes it look like they are unable to earn anything on their own and have to have it handed to them. At a time, it was necessary, like unions. But that time has come and gone. The problem with AA is that it requires the same type of discrimination it seeks to destroy in order for it to be effective.

I apologize if anyone takes my feelings as racism, racism is not my intention. I am trying to show how racism is a double standard. I just want things to be fair for everyone, regardless of race, gender or anything else like that.

For example, if you were say, a firefighter, and were more qualified to do the job than someone else, but another person, less qualified, was given the job because of racial quotas... That isn't right is it? It should go to the most qualified, whether they're white, black, hispanic, arab, male, female or all of those things together or in some combination.
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2010