KKK: Marching Forward 4 O'Drama

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by montezumaz, Nov 4, 2012.

1. montezumaz

montezumaz Former Guest

http://thediggerer.com/component/k2/item/211-kkk-march-in-harpers-ferry-to-honor-barack-obama

HARPERS FERRY - This Friday, the White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan will be holding a public rally in the historic town of Harpers Ferry, West Virginia. This rally is to endorse Barack Hussein Obama and honor his contributions to the Democratic Party. "Barack Hussein Obama has done more for the Democratic Party in his four years in office than all of his Democrat predecessors combined." said Grand Wizard, Nero Schwarz. "It is a crime that anyone, particularly a Republican would run against him. This march is to draw attention to the fact that if anyone but Obama wins this November it will mean the death of America as we know it."
    In a press release the group states, "Barack Obama, is half white, and it is this half that we endorse. Obama has created racial tension in America that we have not seen since the 60's and for that we honor him." The Klan has been accused of being a right-wing conservative group, and that angers many Klan members, "Grand Wizard Robert C. Byrd would roll over in his grave if he heard that!" exclaimed elderly Klan member, Hitam Fekete. "In the 1800's we were instrumental in the Democrats regaining political power in the South. We were basically a military force for the Democrat party, for crying out loud!
    "Those Republicans have been a thorn in our side for a long time -- Republican President, Abraham Lincoln, basically martyred himself to free the slaves. We struggled for years to be heard, but after World War II we helped Democrats oppose the Civil Rights Movement. After Republicans fought back and passed the Civil Rights Act in '64, Democrats had to find more subtle ways to control the minorities. I guess buying votes and making empty promises is a lot less messy than our methods. Whatever works, I say!"
    It's true that a whopping 40% of Democrats voted against the Civil Rights act, including; Robert C. Byrd of West Virginia, J. William Fullbright of Arkansas (mentor to Bill Clinton), Albert Gore Sr of Tennessee (father of Al Gore Jr) -- while 80% of Republicans voted for the Act. And it was George Romney (Mitt Romney's father) who marched in front of the anti-segregation demonstration beside black leaders of the day. And as his niece, Alveda King, reminds everyone, Martin Luther King, Jr. was himself a pro-life, Republican.
    Nero Schwarz chuckled, "How history forgot all that stuff from the 60's and found a way to paint Republicans as the racists, I'll never know -- but I laugh myself to sleep over it every night!" The NAACP is protesting the event. "It is unfortunate and offensive that white folk would rally for Obama without consulting us, first." The march is being held in the afternoon, followed by a picnic of white bread sandwiches, white chicken meat, potato salad, and vanilla ice cream.
    - Carlton Marx
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

so the Klan says obama is ok cause he created racial hatred ..

do they forget islam would wipe every last Klans man out

and this is what obozo is pushing

we'll i did read once the average Klans man was below standard on the old IQ charts , guess heres the proof of that

general Buford would be rolling in his grave ....
  3. montezumaz

montezumaz Former Guest

Tongue in cheek satire! ;)
  4. whirley

whirley Member

That klan rally sounds like a large tongue in cheek bit of sarcasm. The NAACP also conviently forgets that Jim Crow, back of the bus, seperate water fountains and sanitary facilities were all installed and kept in place by the SOLID DEMOCRAT SOUTH! NAACP says they vote democrat because the Democrats GIVE them things. My greatgrandmothers three brothers went down there from Pa. almost 150 years ago, and earned their freedom. By the way, none of them ever came home, their graves are unknown! Ask any black panther, we're the bad guys today!
  5. ozo

ozo Well-Known Member

WTF....????
    I thought it was Harpers Valley PTA.....
    No cupcakes...?
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

why would anyone trust a government that gives you stuff

heck i did a deal here recently for the army and the Colt rep offered me some "freebies"

there is no such thing as a freebie someone is paying , in his case it comes from his marketing budget thats been taken from high profits

government can only give you stuff they take from others as they dont produce anything
  7. B27

B27 New Member

Well, they can print money a fast as they want. :D
  8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

arh the mugabe doctrine , look how that worked for Zimbabwe

Inflation rose from an annual rate of 32% in 1998, to an official estimated high of 11,200,000% in August 2008 according to the country's Central Statistical Office.
    a bag of corn meal is 400,000 zimbabwean dollars

or 2 rand ( south african $)

in fact the zimbabwean dollar is not used any more there

they use Various Currencies (South African Rand (R), Botswana Pula (P), British Pound (£), the United States Dollar ($) and Euro (€))

anything BUT the local currency as its now worthless

another way FORWARD to the new world order , bankruptcy
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2012