knight vision ignition problems

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by connor992, Sep 26, 2011.

1. connor992

connor992 New Member

hello, i am having problems getting my knight vision to ignite primers. any ideas to what may be causing this? has anyone else had similar problems?
    thanks, connor
  2. brad87

brad87 Former Guest

make sure they're seated fully, maybe buy some new ones and try them to see if yours got old or exposed to something, making them not fire. aside from that, springs would be next on my list to check.
  3. connor992

connor992 New Member

figured out the problem was the firing pin was damaged.. after a ten day wait for the new pin, i was able to install it, problem solved.