Koran fried chicken!!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by venustus, Nov 16, 2011.

1. venustus

venustus New Member

Attached Files:

2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

halal only store back where i used to live , did you see the leb nutter going off on the video ? he lived next door .. he had to get a job as he had 18 welfare frauds before that and was banned from getting the dole for a year .. ( if he was aussie he'da been locked up and be paying it off )

Attached Files:

3. venustus

venustus New Member

Mate in my street there are many.Sit at home scaming the system!!Oh by the way they all drive fancy cars.I wonder how they can do that.;)
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

this is what the neighbour bought after two weeks here from Sudan

bought a car that he could by a house cheaper with the same ammount ..

next pic is when he cut his Aussie girlfriends head off and dumped it in the park across the road

you may recognise the area as teleopea street from the gangs of Oz TV show , thats where i used to live ...

Attached Files:

5. venustus

venustus New Member

In Redfern Jack?Unbelievable!!Never heard about this incident.
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

not Redfern, try bankstown way punchbowl /riverwood , were they shot up the police station
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

8. venustus

venustus New Member

Ok! I'm with ya now.Now I remember.This scumbucket actually did this?
  9. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

not 20 feet from where i lived .. i'm on the top floor he's on ground floor below me

when they took him away he had $400 K + in cash .. been in the country as a refugee some 6-8 weeks maybe ...

the lady found out he was married ( 3 wives actually) and told him she was leaving , he knocked her out and lopped her head off and threw it into the park
  10. venustus

venustus New Member

I heard they cleaned the place up!Or is that BS?I know that Brighton has been completely overrun by them.I used to be able to go to many nightclubs years ago and had a good time with friends.As soon as they move in they take the place over and virtually destroy it.Sad and angry.
    What happened to the Australia that I knew?:mad:
  11. venustus

venustus New Member

Mate we need a change of government or something a bit more stringent and direct.This country cannot be allowed to be ravaged and destroyed by these mongrels!!!
  12. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

its all PC cover up now , the skaf and darwishe clans run most of the joint and are trying to shoot all the ibrahim's they can while they are about it all

we hear about the ibrahims and how the poor mutts are getting shot at all the time

no one says anything about the $450,000 he split between the two major parties or the $100 K he gave the greens ..

wonder why they never arrest anyone in these things ?? thats why , politic's the poli's sold us all out for a few bucks
  13. venustus

venustus New Member

Very true!!!