Krait 3X6 "Hellbringer"

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Helldorado, Dec 12, 2003.

1. Helldorado

Helldorado New Member

Holy BeJeezuz! I do believe if found the evilest handcannon ever! I couldnt find any other info on this gun other than what the following site had to offer

http://www.ludd.luth.se/users/antenna/dc/weap/pist/3x6.htm

just wondering if any of you had any thoughts or info on this. Isnt it pretty creepy about all the measurments??:cool:
  2. gamachinist

gamachinist New Member

Hmmmm.That's all I have to say right now is hmmmm.Wonder if it's doable?
    Robert.
  3. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

Just the thing for those pesky chipmunks! :D
  4. stash247

stash247 New Member

6.66 POUNDS! I'v got several rifles and shotguns that weigh less. Too much handgun for 155# ME!
  5. Helldorado

Helldorado New Member

yeah....im kinda suspicious about the fact that i can only find ONE website about it. and after searchiing about that website....ive found some things that lead me to believe it might just be a bogus website for some game or#@%!&$

btw....its sat night and ive been celebrating my buds newly developed back porch thats been made into a bar :D :D :D
  6. gamachinist

gamachinist New Member

Well,
    For someone whose been celebrating a new bar,you're doing a good job of typing!
    That thing does look kinda Photoshoped doesn't it.Although,I didn't take the time to read the whole thing to see if it had any obvious errors in the description.Maybe I should spend the time to read it huh?
    Robert.
  7. FN_Project90

FN_Project90 New Member

that gun looks to much like a working replica of a Japanese Animation gun. "Trigun" is the name of the series. The gun that the main charactor uses looks almost exactely like that.