1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

1. Tom Reynolds

Tom Reynolds New Member

I'm looking for some help on this shot gun. 12ga. mod./imp. 30in. barrel's, double triggers, no auto eject, no engraving, pistol grip/checkerd, forend/checkerd. bottom of each barrel marked armor steel, field ser. 2157. Top of barrels right only L C Smith-12ga.-Field-Fulton,NY.USA. With barrels off looking down on the reciever F W Field S 2157. It is side lock action, hammerless about 85% finish with some light rust pitting, the bores are bright & shiney, wood is very good. The gun is as mechanically sound as it ever was. It does not have the word Hunter on it any where. Looking for value & year. Thanks in advance, Tom:rolleyes:
  2. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

L.C. Smith, SxS Field Grade.......

From the Blue Book:

90% - $675
    80% - $600

Add 33% for auto ejectors.

According to my Elsie list, your gun was made in 1946: http://gunshop.com/dgsnos5.htm
  3. nord

nord New Member

Guess you don't need any more help beyond Xracer. I'd say he's got things covered.

B.