La Nina EL Nino bla bla bla bla bla bla

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, May 3, 2012.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

bla bla bla bla blla bla blab lbalb

i want to know who is the jerk that came up with la nina and el nino? Couldn't have come up with something else to call it. Our weather is goverened by some hispanic and it is a phenomemon. Why is it a phenomemon? It happens all the time. Phenomemon??????? I used to watch the weather channel and i recall they used to say "when weather changed history" Remember that? How does weather change history?
    Im done.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-205_162-57427370/goodbye-la-nina-will-drought-hurricanes-also-go/
  2. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

That there is funny CM.

If ANYONE could see some effect of this 'phenomena', it would be me and the neighbors.

Kali to the south, and Alaska to the north. Washington is smack in the middle. Yet we can't predict the weather 3 days in advance. :rolleyes:

It's all show and no tell. Kinda like predicting hurricanes from Colorado. Who thought that up?

Just folks that jump in their ruby slippers and wisha, wisha, wisha....

AND... when they wake up, they always got an excuse as to why they're wrong. :eek:
  3. Skipper

Skipper Member

At my old station, we developed a new one........El Vato.....when the weather is just generally fuc***up all the time.
  4. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

A real phenomena: No one has EVER seen the back of a Rainbow.