1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Labor Day Tea Party Express

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by tireman7.62x54r, Sep 10, 2009.

1. tireman7.62x54r

tireman7.62x54r New Member

9-7-09 Some of my friends went to the Tea Party Express in New Lenox, Illinois (about 25 miles southwest of Chicago). The crowd was estimated at 6,000 to 10,000 and there was no mention of the event in the two major Chicago newspapers (imagine that).
  2. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

Gentlemen, (Ladies) we are probably the most reliable information we are going to get.
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
  3. 45nut

45nut Active Member

At least they are going to air the DC TEA Party. Did you watch Beck last night? That man is inspired.
  4. Lori Mick

Lori Mick New Member

Fox has been covering the Tea Party Express all week! And tomorrow Glenn will be reporting on the event from 1-3 since we all know that the state run media will not.

I keep praying that a million people show up tomorrow! I keep hearing about bus loads heading to the event from every corner of the states!
    And if our illustrious government ignores this event, then it will be the proof that we've all known from the start.... they don't give a damn about the American People!:mad: