Ladies Day At The Range

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gunpaq, Aug 22, 2004.

1. Gunpaq

Gunpaq New Member

Saturday Mrs. Gunpaq attended the Towanda Gun Club's Ladies Day At The Range with me in tow as a volunteer worker.

Despite the havy rain in the morning the day was quite a success and the most fun I have seen people having in a long time.

About 40 women from 20 to 70 yearsold registered and experieced shooting shotguns, 22 rifle, muzzel loader, and handguns. ABout 1/3 of the ladies attending never shot a gun and the rest had some experience with only about 4 or 5 ladies present who shot once and a while.

The event lasted all day with lunch included and some very generous door prizes from local merchants and firearm mfgs, 2 guns were given away.

This event was very well organized and took a lot of work in preperation as well as the instructors and helpers volunteering their time.

The most fun I had was watching people shoot a gun for the first time and the big smile after hitting the target.
  2. BlackGun

BlackGun New Member

We own a gun shop in South East Texas, we also teach the CHL class! We find that our female shooters are better shots than men! You would think that our customer level would be prominately male, "NOT"! It's a new generation! Pistol packing mamma"s :p