1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Lahti Rifle Evaluator

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by CountryGunsmith, Feb 23, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/18/02 8:53:11 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Doc, Help Please
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Some time back, I saw a benchrest....rest. It a complete rifle rest and is attached to a table...via screws or bolts (very complex). It was designed as a hands free, to remove all human error, for testing accuracy. Horizonal spring recoil for heavy calibers and a remote trigger attachment for firing, like a remote for a camera. No hands on the rifle. Do you know who makes it, for the life of me I can`t remember where I saw it. Any one else`s help welcome too. Thanks LTS

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/19/02 12:06:55 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Doc, Help Please
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ask and ye shall receive. It is called the Lahti Rifle Evaluator, still in business.

Lahti Company

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com