1. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

President Obama in addition to seizing control of Banks, Ins. Cos., Auto Companies and 1/6th of the economy by seizing the Medical care industry is now poised to seize 10 million acres of land form Montana to New Mexico under cover of the Antiquities Act of 1906.

Coincidentally, this land all contains OIL, Gas and Coal. We will instead, be protecting Birds and lizards. All this land will be removed from local tax roles. Ranches and businesses will be closed.

Saw an article today where Obama wants $7/gal gas.
    see article: http://dotearth.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/03/02/fuel-taxes-must-rise-harvard-researchers-say/

Under Carter and Clinton the same thing happened and I feared for the same thing happening when this guy was elected and my fear is about to be realized. Roads were closed and bulldozed as were ranches and farms after the land seizure. I know that locals and volunteers reopened roads but the Feds. came back in and bulldozed the roads again. Never found out how that turned out. The press wouldn't cover it.

The Feds, already own 29% of the country and Control almost 1/2 of it. I see a real danger of all the land being seized and the people being herded into the cities. Can't happen? Looks much more likely now that it did in 1959 when I graduated from High School.

Called my Sens. and Rep. this AM and their staff had no idea what I was talking about and didn't know if they had a position or would be willing to stop the land grab. The Water rights along the Buffalo River were seized by the Feds. I think when Carter was President. Now the people of Stone county have to get their water from Bull Shoals. Wonder when that water will be seized by the Feds.

To see the article go to: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/mar/02/white-house-land-grab/
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2010
  2. petesusn

petesusn New Member

And so it continues.
  3. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

1. There's a reason for that. You notice the feds seems to be grabbing more land in the name of "protecting endangered species," but by some strange coincidence, that land all seems to have natural resources? Add to that the fact that the feds, through the EPA and egged on by the moronic treehugging hippies, make it hard to drill for domestic oil or to dig for domestic coal? (I've been to West Virginia many times. Many of the coal mines are sitting idle because they say it's cheaper to truck in the majority of coal from other areas, areas that actually have smaller coal reserves that West Virginia.) Think about this, Barry Hussein is busy working on destroying the US economy and tanking the dollar. When that happens, he'll come up with some new currency, but the problem is that it will need something to back it. Now since no one is interested in using the gold standard anymore, what will be used to back the new Obamadollar? The land and resources of the US. Yep, I'm guessing that they'll use all these resources that Americans are forbidden to exploit to back the new Obamadollar. And possibly even use promises of forced labor by Americans to help back it. (Remember the GIVE Act? The mandatory "volunteerism" law that passed recently that strengthened AmeriCorps? I'm betting that it isn't just another way to forcibly indoctrinate people.) So it's bad (for the environment or for this species or that species) for Americans to exploit those resources, but it will be ok for foreigners to exploit those resources. Maybe Barry will use it to create jobs, drilling for American oil to send to China.

2. Of course he wants $7/gal gasoline because it will help destroy the US economy that much faster. Plus, that will also force us to run to Government Motors and buy new hybrid cars that have batteries containing rare elements that are produced mostly by China. More money for our new friends the Chicoms. Remember, spread the wealth:rolleyes:
  4. Lee C.

Lee C. New Member

Here in Wi. about 14 years ago they found a big lake of oil under lake Michigan. More oil than they have in most of the eastern countrys. But the dems here in Wi. passed a law no one could go after it. I guess I just don't under stand the people in this country any more not welling to stand up for what is right.