Large super GRIN

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 358 winchester, Sep 11, 2005.

1. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Lady luck has been some kind of good to me for tow days now.
    Saturday morning I was asked if I wanted to buy a couple of guns :eek:
    I got two Para Ordnance 45 acp
    a Stealth Warthog with 3 mags and a LDA with three mags both less then two weeks old as new in the box all for under a grand :D :D :D :D :D
    And then today after lots of talking ( insert BS here) I got a Smith& Wesson 686 4inch :D :D
    I had to trade off one of my other 45's to get it :( but it was to a very dear friend so it was worth the trade :D ;)
    Now all I have left to do is explain all of this to my wife ( Carla ) and everything will be fine.
    The big day will be Tuesday at the range for gun trading buying and selling wonder what will happen that day. Heck I did so good this weekend I may not even show up Tuesday :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: ;) never miss a Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Ron, it never ceases to amaze me how you are able to "stumble" into such great deals! ;)
  3. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

Ron,You did well my friend.

I went to a gun show in Tallahassee today and saw the usual assortment of beef jerkey,beanie babies, and get this.......pancake syrup. :eek:

What did I buy ?

I saw nothing I needed or would even want to own. All I was out was the price of admission. :mad:
  4. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Live at the range and they just come to you. I spend about sixty hours a week there always working on something or cleaning up and folks just come to me with all sorts of things. some are good and some are bad but every once and a while some are just great like this week end :D :D ;)