1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Laser BOre sighters

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by jackhammer_96, Dec 16, 2003.

1. jackhammer_96

jackhammer_96 New Member

Hello All,
    I am new to the forum and would just like to say hey. My question is has anyone used a laser bore sighter and do they work/ how well do they work? I am looking at the site lite brand models sl-100 and sl-50. The sl50 goes in the chamber and emmits a laser through the barrel and fills it with the beam. The sl-100 goes on the end of the barrel and goes from there. One of the reasons I am looking at these is I have an sks that I mounted a shell deflector and high scope mount to so I could put a regular variable scope on, and that makes it too high for the normal bore sighter. So I thought this might work. I also have friends that change their setups taking scopes on and off I would be more than willing to sight their guns in for them for a small fee. Any way please give me your opinion/s about the laser bore sighters or what brand works the best.
    Thanks,:confused:
  2. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Hello there, jackhammer_96.

We're glad you stopped by at TFF. I hope you will join us often and post often. We have a very congenial bunch here and the collective knowledge is unsurpassed anywhere. Have a little patience and your question will be answered. It may take a little time for it to be seen by the experts.

Attached Files:

3. WyomingSwede

WyomingSwede Guest

Cabelas has one for $49 that works very well..adjustable and has 10 - 12 different types for different calibers. Mine puts them within 3-4 inches of the bull at 100 yds. Would highly recommend it.

Not everyone shoots a bolt all the time...ya bunch of neanderthals...real men shoot a savage 99!!! Your swing LTS...

swede
  4. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

:eek:

hehehe ...

Batter up! ;)
  5. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

jackhammer_96;
    Welcome to the forum. Pull up a stump and join the melee.

Yes, those bore-sighters are good enough to put the first shot on paper. Adjusting from there is up to the shooter.