1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

'Last Ditch' Arisaka

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CountryGunsmith, Mar 2, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

the real fredneck
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/6/02 8:01:42 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Last Ditch Arisaka
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    have a chance to acquire a last ditch type 99 I think, (has an unground mum but no characters under it) very crudely made don't have the arsenal or serial# right now, the guy that brought it back passed away recently was wondering if it had any collectors value? anything particular to look for?

gpostal
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (9/12/02 9:12:10 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Last Ditch Arisaka
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    fred

from what i have seen they go for around 150.00 ,with mum ground off ,up to 400.00 with mum still intact , but finding a buyer

here is a web site for identification when u get the info

www.radix.net/~bbrown/japanese_markings.html

riceone
    (10/4/02 7:17:30 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del What is it worth
    If it has a hole in the butt stock instead of a regular sling swivel you have a very pricy gun. Intersted to know. riceone.

the real fredneck
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/17/02 9:39:40 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: What is it worth
    riceone
    it's got a wooden buttplate & fixed peep sights I think it has the notch for sling can send pics and more info if interested