'Last Ditch' Arisaka

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CountryGunsmith, Mar 2, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

the real fredneck
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/6/02 8:01:42 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Last Ditch Arisaka
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    have a chance to acquire a last ditch type 99 I think, (has an unground mum but no characters under it) very crudely made don't have the arsenal or serial# right now, the guy that brought it back passed away recently was wondering if it had any collectors value? anything particular to look for?

gpostal
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (9/12/02 9:12:10 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Last Ditch Arisaka
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    fred

from what i have seen they go for around 150.00 ,with mum ground off ,up to 400.00 with mum still intact , but finding a buyer

here is a web site for identification when u get the info

www.radix.net/~bbrown/japanese_markings.html

riceone
    (10/4/02 7:17:30 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del What is it worth
    If it has a hole in the butt stock instead of a regular sling swivel you have a very pricy gun. Intersted to know. riceone.

the real fredneck
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/17/02 9:39:40 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: What is it worth
    riceone
    it's got a wooden buttplate & fixed peep sights I think it has the notch for sling can send pics and more info if interested