Latest health claim -

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ampaterry, Jul 18, 2012.

1. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

I just saw coverage of this on FOX.
    The claim is now made that lack of exercise is causing as many deaths as smoking.

And here is the kicker -

COMMUNITIES need to solve this problem with more waling trails, more biking trails, more low-level lighting outdoors, more gymnasiums, etc.

Good GRIEF I am getting sick of all this crud about how the GOVERNMENT has to solve every problem we face.

I work out every morning with caleshtentics, kung-fu, and Tai-Chi for about 40 minutes or so. I do almost all of this on a 3X7 throw rug, wandering off the end of it by 5 more feet during the Tai Chi routine. I do not require a government built walking trail, gymnasium, or low-level lighting.

Joe Couch Potato is not exercising because he does not CHOOSE to exercise.
    Just TELL him about the findings - (if they are true!) - and let him make his own decisions.

It takes a village to make a small business, Obama tells us -
    Apparently it takes a village to lose weight, too.
  2. skullfr

skullfr New Member

another way to control us.I am in a wheelchair yet I weight lift and wheelchair pushups.Good thing about being a fat boy it builds muscle lifting my big behind.My 1st day in therapy they made me do 200 pushups.I have resistance bands and other different weights.I am the king of lazy but I dont need king obama in my life.
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2012
  3. zkovach

zkovach Active Member

Typical bologna! I'm over weight and do Not work out. I do not blame it on a treadmill or walking trail shortage. What a bunch of crap
  4. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

I am overweight too, guys -

By TODAYS standards I am obese -

But I am one HECK of a lot healthier than these little whispy stick-boys that think thin is healthy! I swear, a bad COLD could put some of these guys in the ground; they have no RESERVE.
  5. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

IMO, Terry, all the 'latest' health findings, and there have been tons over the last couple months, is to get everybody's mind right. Obozocare hits the stands in 2014.

His single biggest claim to fame will be the inevitable one-payer health system. He intends to get employers to drop health care and pay a small fine in the process.

He intends to create a cheap coverage plan for everybody, which will encourage everyone to drop their own insurance carrier, for something much cheaper. Insurance companies cannot continue to exist w/o customers...our option..govt single-payer health plan.

The single-payer plan is unsustainable. It will be the single, most expensive/destructive government entity, in our history.

Again, IMO, once it gets in place, we will be given a health plan that will include words to the effect; " your mandatory diet-plan to wellness ".

The plan will include food products that are verboten..fats..calories..blah blah.
    There will be a requirement that dictates periodical check-ups by a "plan physician '. Blood tests will be given to determine if you are slowly killing yourself eating improper foods or smoking.

If you are, why should they treat your diabetes, heart trouble, COPD, clogged arteries, you've brought your illness on yourself.

Remember, your doctor, under the plan, will not be making the life saving decisions your current doctor makes. Under obozocare, there's those new Panel folks that will be making those decisions....hey, how old is this person?...55, really?...what does their chart say about any future productivity coming from them?

I think all the latest revelations about what's good and bad for us, is the feds trying to get as much as they can in place, and believed by the majority of the public, in order to get us on board for what's coming at us in 2014.

JMHO
  6. skullfr

skullfr New Member

pork fat the new cure all
  7. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

This government want to control ever aspect of our life. We should be controlling them. It is not there business if we are fat slim of work out. This is pathetic.