LATEST KERRY KRAPOLA

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marlin, Mar 10, 2004.

1. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Here is the latest news from Kerry by way of NewsMax and the AP.

It appears NOBODY has any ethics any more and the more one lies, the better!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Kerry: Those Who Question Me Are 'Crooked' Liars

If you dare to challenge Sen. John Kerry, you're part of "the most crooked ... lying group" he has ever seen.

That's what he said today in Chicago after a supporter urged him to step up his hateful attacks on President Bush.

"Let me tell you, we've just begun to fight," Kerry snarled in a speech broadcast to Big Labor fat cats meeting in luxurious Bal Harbour, Fla. "We're going to keep pounding. These guys are the most crooked, you know, lying group I've ever seen. It's scary."

Well, at least he didn't use any of his signature potty language.

Kerry's handler David Wade said the senator was referring to Republican critics in general.

The Massachusetts Democrat said that if elected president he would "ask" those earning more than $200,000 to accept a tax increase, and he claimed he would offer relief to the middle class, even though Democrats in the U.S. Senate are trying to make it much harder for tax relief to pass by requiring a 60-vote supermajority.

Steve Schmidt, a spokesman for Bush's campaign, noted: "John Kerry has voted for higher taxes 350 times, and his numbers for new spending don't add up. His campaign-trail promises mean he is going to raise taxes by at least $900 billion."

© 2004 NewsMax

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND, in spite of all, McCain says he'd run as Veep. See comments below:

-------------------------------------------------------

McCain: I'd 'Entertain' V.P. Offer From Kerry

Flashbacks:

McCain: Hanoi Hilton Guards Taunted POWs With Kerry's Testimony
    Stephanopoulos Begs McCain to Join Kerry's Team

McCain Warns: Don't Politicize Vietnam
    WASHINGTON - Republican Sen. John McCain allowed a glimmer of hope today for Democrats fantasizing about a bipartisan dream team to defeat President Bush.

McCain said he would consider the unorthodox step of running for vice president on the Democrats' ticket — in the unlikely event he received such an offer from the presidential candidate.

"John Kerry is a close friend of mine. We have been friends for years," McCain said when pressed to squelch speculation about a Kerry-McCain ticket. "Obviously I would entertain it."

But he emphasized how unlikely the whole idea was.

"It's impossible to imagine the Democratic Party seeking a pro-life, free-trading, non-protectionist, deficit hawk," the senior U.S. senator from Arizona told ABC's "Good Morning America" during an interview about illegal use of steroids. "They'd have to be taking some steroids, I think, in order to let that happen."

McCain gained a reputation as a party maverick who appeals to independent voters during his 2000 race against Bush for the Republican nomination. This year, he has campaigned for the president and said he would continue to do so.

Unlike some other Republican senators, he hasn't railed against Kerry, a fellow Vietnam veteran. McCain called the Kerry-Bush contest "the nastiest campaign so far that we have seen" and said he preferred campaigning for candidates instead of against their opponents.

© 2004 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2004
  2. Remington597

Remington597 Former Guest

John Kerry:
    Fact:Skull & Bones member . Yale class 1968
    Fact: Supports the CFR in its UN inititative for world disaramament of responsible citizens and the installation of a global tyranical cabal.
    Fact: Traitor to the Constitution and the Republic.
    Fact: I will not vote for him.
  3. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Attached Files:

4. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

My $.02

Attached Files:

5. Weaver

Weaver New Member

Haha that was funny
  6. Marlin