1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Latest News to soon disappear

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Jan 12, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Attached Files:

2. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Rape should be automatically punishable by the death penalty if you ask me.
  3. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Surgical castration would be a satisfactory punishment, including for those three whom they didn't mention their names.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
  4. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Moderator

I've heard repeatedly that sex offenders can't be "cured" of their vile desires. I for one would be willing to bet that removing sexual organs would go a long way toward removing all the sexual desires.
  5. bmpeele

bmpeele New Member

Or putting them in a nice cell with a 6' 5" 300lb inmate that hasn't seen light in about 45 years. That should help sway them.