Latest on Fast & Furious, It'a all starting to make sense now

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jbmid1, Aug 13, 2011.

1. jbmid1

jbmid1 Active Member

http://www.infowars.com/was-cia-behind-operation-fast-and-furious/

It's all starting to make sense now. ATF agents told not to continue
    tracking weapons headed towards Mexican cartels. Guns that had
    no tracking devices to begin with. Planeloads of arms from the State
    Department going south, planeloads of drugs going north...

Of course! The CIA was masterminding it
  2. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

I had a good hunch the CIA was in on it. Iran-Contra part 2. Question is, who were they financing? Why would the United States support the drug cartels? It's not like they're fighting communists.
  3. ofitg

ofitg New Member

I wouldn't be surprised if the CIA was involved, but this Infowars article suggests that our objective is to help the Sinoloa cartel win against the Zetas.... according to Phil Jordan (and captured Zetas kingpin Jesus Aguilar), the US gov't has been providing military hardware to the Zetas too. Doesn't seem to add up.
  4. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

It could have something to do with Hezbollah being there too. Funny thing is I thought that they were going to put a stop to this kind of stuff after abuses of power came to light during the Church Committee, then they gave more oversight on the CIA after Iran-Contra, yet they're still able to do this stuff. I'm sure many honorable people work for them, but these kinds of abuses of power should land people in jail. This stuff is obviously not being done for 'national security.'
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2011
  5. graehaven

graehaven Active Member

The US Govt has been funding warring factions around the world for decades, it's not new.

It's the BIG way they use to grow government spending. We have hundreds of bases around the world? Come on. What arrogant hubris (yes, I realize the redundancy of that statement). It's just so stupid. We do NOT need to be all over the world - that's just ridiculous.
  6. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/aug/11/was-cia-behind-operation-fast-and-furious/

Former CIA pilot Robert Plumlee and former CIA operative and DEA Director Phil Jordan recently said the brutally efficient Mexican drug cartel has stockpiled thousands of weapons to disrupt and influence Mexico’s national elections in 2012. There’s a very real chance the Zetas cartel could subvert the political process completely, as it has throughout the regions it controls.

In an effort to prevent a Los Zetas takeover, Uncle Sam has gotten into bed with the rival Sinaloa cartel, which has close ties to the Mexican military.
  7. jbmid1

jbmid1 Active Member

It will probably work out about as well as the Bay of Pigs.