Latest UN ambassador for international tourism

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, May 30, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

2. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    At least among all of his crimes he hasn't been accused of cannibalism so tourists should be able to come back bruised battered, beaten, robbed and raped to a fare thee well but not eaten. :rolleyes:

I'd worry more if he was on the Human Rights council. Right now we have a wonderful group of nations in that group and they are going to fix everything...just as soon as they fix the USA their main target. :D

My tongue is bleeding.
  3. sub-moa

sub-moa Member

This should have ALL americans fighting mad.:AR15firing:It may not come as surprising news to many of you that the United Nations doesn’t approve of our Second Amendment. Not one bit. And they very much hope to do something about it with help from some powerful American friends. Under the guise of a proposed global “Small Arms Treaty” premised to fight “terrorism”, “insurgency” and “international crime syndicates” you can be quite certain that an even more insidious threat is being targeted – our Constitutional right for law-abiding citizens to own and bear arms.

What, exactly, does the intended agreement entail?

While the terms have yet to be made public, if passed by the U.N. and ratified by our Senate, it will almost certainly force the U.S. to:

Enact tougher licensing requirements, creating additional bureaucratic red tape for legal firearms ownership.
    Confiscate and destroy all “unauthorized” civilian firearms (exempting those owned by our government of course).
    Ban the trade, sale and private ownership of all semi-automatic weapons (any that have magazines even though they still operate in the same one trigger pull – one single “bang” manner as revolvers, a simple fact the ant-gun media never seem to grasp).
    Create an international gun registry, clearly setting the stage for full-scale gun confiscation.
    In short, overriding our national sovereignty, and in the process, providing license for the federal government to assert preemptive powers over state regulatory powers guaranteed by the Tenth Amendment in addition to our Second Amendment rights.
    The complete article can be read in Forbes Magazine
    Last edited: May 30, 2012
  4. armoredman

armoredman New Member

I watched Rhodesia go down in flames, isolated from the rest of the world, as this thug and his ilk destroyed a country that once supplied Africa with food, to a starving nation full of crime and violence with runaway inflation and hopeless citizens. I was young and far away in Arizona, so my memories are hazy and incomplete, but I saw the pictures of what Rhodesia was, and what Zimbabwe is now. One reason I keep trying to find Rhodesian camo is to memorialize those true freedom fighters.
    Mugabe is a suited thug and scum, better suited for a job in the prisons' dung heap than doing anything with honest law abiding people.
  5. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Stepping back a bit and taking a look at what's going on all over the world, it seems we're not seeing the grand scheme of things.

Including bHo, there's a lot of bizarre folks getting in positions of great power all over the world.
  6. sub-moa

sub-moa Member

7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

and bilderburgs are meeting in the US next
  8. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Active Member

The UN is just like the Nobel peace price and the Presidential medal of freedom. THEY HAVE ALL BECOME JOKES