Law breakers in WA State

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Bobitis, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

What do you do with 'em?

Elect them of course.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/84088532.html

These people have nothing but contempt for the people.:mad:

We voted down a new stadium for the Mariners.
    They said, tough.
    We voted down a new stadium for the Seahawks.
    They said, too bad - so sad, we're gonna do it anyway.

Then we pass a law that requires 2/3 senate approval before raising taxes (and then voter approval).

What do they do?
    Raise the taxes on KY, and say bend over.

Is it November yet?:mad::mad::mad:
  2. navis128

navis128 New Member

Bobitis, I've read some of your other posts and I'm sensing you're a bit frustrated, perhaps angry...or is it down right P!$$#)?

I am sorry for WA state...Is there still Hamms up there? :)
  3. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

The only reason I don't move is cuz I can't afford to.:mad:

Beer?
    Animal beer (Schmidt) is better than Hamms.
    That's not sayin much.:rolleyes:
  4. navis128

navis128 New Member

I liked the Bear! The beer tasted like what I imagine bear p!$$ would taste like.
  5. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

They did the same thing in CA sort of. Ever heard of that Proposition something where they voted down a ban on gay marriage? I'm not a gay person, nor do I condone being gay, but I say let people do what they want. They voted against the ban, court struck it down. They didn't listen to what the people wanted is what my concern was.
  6. navis128

navis128 New Member

It was Prop 8...and when was it struck down. I thought the courts had upheld it 'cause it was a VOTE by THE PEOPLE of the state. I think it was the homosexual community that is trying to appeal it under the "That's not fair":rolleyes: clause.
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2010