lawfare as jihad in Australia

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Mar 10, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

remember the debate last year between myself and conlon , well theres a new twist ..

one of conlons followers is charged with raping a 17 year old girl at liverpool railway station the night before the debate , he in his defence states h was not in this state at the time and has not been in this state for many months but in the video of the debate he has been spotted and now the video is evidence

but youtube now demands i take it down as it shows his face clearly at the very end ..

it was a public debate and everyone knew it was being filmed and would be seen .. big written signs outside cleary stated so in english and arabic

the email from you tube and my responce here

too bad so sad , book em danno time

Attached Files:

2. glens67

glens67 Well-Known Member

Also have the son of a Pig Muslam ( SOAPM ) charged for trying to have evidence destroyed.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

like i told youtube .. stick it .. ( meaning where the sun dont shine)

320 videos in 3 years , only 80 something left all the rest taken down to protect islamic criminals , even the one of a car jacking outside my place caught by the security cam , taken down for breaching their privacy ..

the law states "there can be no reasonable expectation of privacy in the commission of a crime or the attempt to escape the law after the commission of a criminal act"

and thats where i rest your honours
  4. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Good for you, jack. Is the video still there?
    If it is, I would think they will pull it after the 48hr deadline, and wait for the police to subpoena it.
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

cops have the master on SD card .. 3 weeks ago i gave it too em

its been removed already sadly so much for 48 hours , if you respond you wont , they'll take it down straight away so think the 48 hours is only if they dont hear from you

nice to know what rights i have

NONE according to youtube /Google as i aint a jihadi ..
  6. cpttango30

cpttango30 Guest

Jack make your own web site and host them there. Then they can't tell you to take them down.
  7. raven818

The ISP's I've had, have mandatory "agreements". All of them will kill a site for Hate Speech. And they make the determination on what's hate speech.

Having the funds for a privately owned server would do it. But getting a message out to a widespread audience would be a bit more difficult.
  8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Tango sadly the UN rules apply here , so yes they can , they have already taken down 3 domains of mine and pushed to have the Brigades network taken offline but found they could not ..

its based in nations against the UN ( China and Russia and Hutt River Protectorate with HRH prince Lenny as a patron )

these are the laws being pushed here at present

your a blogger with only 2 followers ? your classed the same as a national daily and subject to the same penalties .. including taking your home ..

http://www.australianclimatemadness...ss&utm_campaign=censorship-comes-to-australia

http://www.dbcde.gov.au/__data/asse...y-into-the-Media-and-Media-Regulation-web.pdf

http://www.corybernardi.com/2012/03/the-threat-within.html

see why now i keep harping on protecting your constitution ???

its the only thing stopping them from doing to you what they are doing here ..

they'd have locked me up a good while ago except for a few bits of tin with some silk attached and that not all these are Australian .. and that is the only reason i am still free , they have fear ..

if i was just some guy without that , we'd never have met here ..
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2012
  9. raven818

This was the most ( I don't use this word ) Shocking part of all. There's no way I would have believed this, if someone had sent it to me in an email.

bHo's visit there. I can't get it out of my mind every time you post something like this. I'm just blown away.
  10. raven818

Just dawned on me..there can't be a 1st amendment type law in your constitution.
  11. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

correct and why i keep trying to remind you all how unique that constitution of yours is .. i wish i had 1/4 of it , i'd be a lot further along than i am now ..
    and my posts here would count to that ..10,467 posts at the moment , 30 readers of each , ( this is what i was reminded of at this meeting i had to attend i made the prayer request about )

and they reminded me no less than 6 times they could levy fines so great , and that they could take my property to recover these fines if i posted like i fully intend to do ..

i could be locked up, i could be sanctioned and other such things , or so they think ...
    some they can , some i doubt and some i am damned sure i dont give a damn about ..

19th march is the next round personally , that one i'm fightin for my guns i hear ( they dont tell you till you front .. )

and 25th or 27th for the conference on firearms , but think it will show that responsible gun owners are safer than that average Australian , and that the 99+% majority of guns used in crimes are not lawful gun owners but criminals who get black marketed guns ... yours truely making a submission ..

the dept of Human Services .. one of the new SUPER department ( 5-6 smaller ones rolled into one) is how they are attacking gun owners

single white males first up by the looks of things and the papers and studies they use to justify this emerging pattern ..
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2012