LC Smith Hammerless Shotgun

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by tazman, Nov 21, 2006.

1. tazman

tazman New Member

Anybody know what an LC Smith double-trigger, hammerless, 12g. double barrel shotgun would be worth? It is in mint condition with diamond pattern etched into the wood and has original case with original wooden cleaning rods/kit. Sorry I have no pictures.
  2. kalash

kalash New Member

i own two my self, thats a tough one because theres s bunch of variants to the lc smith and the price range is all over the map. ive seen them any where between 400 at a pawn shop to 15000 for one in the box like yours that the same guy has had at the local gun shows for the last 13 years, he claims that its a "real lc smith", hes rented a table for YEARS just to sell that one gun and never has. post some pictures and we might be able to help you alittle more.

ive got two different ones my self, the lug is smaller on one and ones a 5 pin gun. hopefully somebody with alittle more knowlege on those can help you more than i can.
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2006