The Firearms Forum banner

Lead Bullet Supplier

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  American Leader 
#1 ·
Hi fella's, I am pretty new to this forum and have noticed most folks are always trying to get the "Best Bang for their Buck"! I have been reloading for 11 or 12 years now and of course when you shoot alot you're always looking for a deal. I think I have found a guy who makes good quality & selection of lead bullets at a very good price. Check out http://twoalphabullets.com/ and let me know what you think. I have purchased 20M rounds from him to try and they work super. I have traveled to his factory and checked out his operation. It's simple, adequate, and he is a shooter which makes a difference. His posted prices are current (at least 30 days ago), and if you treat him fair and don't push too hard, place a decent order, he may give you an additional discount. His name is John, and he is a real nice man. I hope some of you save money by trying this company, and look forward to enjoying this group for a long time!

#4 · (Edited)
Been a while since I bought my .45 H&G #68s by the thousand....

Those prices seem to be pretty decent, about what I see Vance's bullets going at shows...and to tell you the truth with the price of lead fluctuating like it has over the past couple of years, that doesn't seem half bad for either of them.

But a FAR cry from the $22/1000 I paid for mine in the 1980s!:p And to think I actually BITCHED when the guy raised his prices from $20/1000 after I had already bought a few thousand from him! Ooops...

Good thing I still have about 2-3000 of them left from back then!:)

#5 ·
PS, your right, things use to be more reasonable, unfortuately I don't see prices coming down anytime soon. I'll be 63 on the 15th and I can remember paying a lot less for many things, like .18 per gallon gas! I mentioned in another thread that I can get components now at wholesale and save about 30% on everything, but it still doesn't come close to prices just 10 years ago when I was paying $13.00 per M for primers!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.