1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Leaked UN report on how to passify the US

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Jan 31, 2010.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

folks one page only

its all that the guy could grab , but read it

if you had any doubts Bo Bo the boy faced dog was not selling you out this will change your mind

from the closed door conference last week

no more info sorry

opsec rules , good folks put thier backside on the line for this and to get more

copy and send where you can

i'll post more as it comes in

cheers

jack

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
  2. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

I feel warm and fuzzy all over. I am soo glad the UN is wantig to protect my american hide. I feel soo much better:mad:
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

BU the real issue here is why is YOUR government acting like a UN think tank on global government?

The three stooges BO BO sent out here to Australia also delivered thier report on our electoral system check out my post on that and how it works

it wont matter who you vote for

they can twist it any way they want if its enacted

this is whats being discussed behind closed door by the people who promised open door and full transparency

there is not transparency here

this is a plan to isolate you from the rest of the world

then move on the EU ( almost completed) Africa then the rest

once thats done they intend to do the same to YOU

when i get the full document i'll PDF it and post it

but basically what they have done here in Australia they want for you

jack
  4. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

Jack I belive this crap has been goin on for years here in the US. It aint just the poster child pushing for it. The sad part is I believe it is also ion both sides of the political fence too.

We as Americans sit back and watch our rights go down the drain more and more with each passing president. We have been on a road of self destruction ever since we signed in the Federal Reserve. I belive the powers that be are in deeper with the UN than what we the public can concieve. This beeing said it comes as no suprise to me what is stated in your post.

Here is my take on the UN. They are pushing for a one world government. As long as the US citizens are able to maintain their rights that cannont fully happen here in the US. So the UN is takeing steps in order to make a one worl government a reality with their governing bodies at the helm. With all the major countries involved the smaller third world countries would fall like Domino. Think about this for a second Jack, If US, Canada, Austrailia, South Africa, and all the European Union come together as one global entity under the UN. The amount of pressure that will be placed on the smaller countries will couse them and their allies to join with the league. The non comformative countries would either be forced to comply or fight. And that is just the begining
  5. jonmac

jonmac New Member

6. wpage

wpage Active Member

Unclear to me what it says or where its from
  7. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Howdy Jon, where ya from?

No offense, but if you're not from OZ, you'ld be better to bite your tongue.

I do know Jack. A finer man never lived on this planet.
    Is his word gospel? No. He'll be the first to admit it, but I won't speak for him. He's one of the few that can walk the talk.

Welcome to TFF.:)
  8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Bobitis

Wait on, he it 100% correct but just unknowing the rest.

so let me explain further

we have a clown here who write this stuff espousing UN global government one Dr Cock

this was written in 2003 by him.

but now is being presented to the commitee that met last week

he also wrote what the UN wanted on climate change and was shot down just this week by facts

he was ( not sure if still is ) a CSIRO scientists and Futurist, also in the former governments advisory commitee
    ( one of the big BS artist employed by them)

what Dr Cock ( apt name) wrote then is being touted as a "way forward" and "strategic plan" for a UN global government now... the guy is a nut but a clever one and seemingly his BS is now past the national level but now fully being endorsed ( at least refered to) in the latest trategy meetings

one of the people ( aussies ) i am ashamed of.

but his report was 60 pages i think ( 2003 it was written and i aint at home ATM)

but the UN report is 400+ pages and incleds this and the report from the three clowns investigating how our electoral system can be adapted to the US it also includes the educational reports on teaching guncontrol in schools

it is a report made uo from a lot of sources and info and jonmac is 100% right that this is where one part comes from

but theres a lot more as well

folks

let not knock each other here

there is a common enemy to be fought
    it aint us its the clowns running the UN and i dont mean the delegates

i mean the big business and money brokers who use idiots like BO Bo and Dr cock and nigel whitmore and the rest to espouse what they want for the world

that is 100% control

eat consume and die and little else

jonmac, nice spotting but theres more , i just aint got it yet

Bobitis, thanks but he knows his stuff

just that there is more and as soon as i get the whole thing i'll post it all

jonmac check the refences made in the page i put up and then against the cock report they'll show you this is a cut and paste job, from many sources, some post the 2003 publication of cocks diatribe ,

cheers

jack
  9. jonmac

jonmac New Member

It's not just the same content - it's a scan of the actual page of Cocks' book, which you can see some of on Google Books (p273);

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=NupCwqaGH74C

An Australian conservative blog posted the same jpg here;

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_9OIX7sa-g9Q/S1zK4tyt5MI/AAAAAAAAAJ4/GAJl8v7tHOI/s1600-h/Cocks on UN.jpg

I'd be interested to see anything actually leaked and not already in the public domain.
    Cocks obviously has a negative opinion of the US government, and no doubt some would like to see his suggestion of a UN-based world government take form, to the detriment of the US. What else is new, as they say? People will always look to attack the greatest /most successful nations. Jack says he has a line on more info - it would be good to see it.
  10. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

Wait just a goll danged minute, [​IMG] This is gonna be good. I'll kick back with some [​IMG] and a cup of [​IMG] or swig some [​IMG]and wait and see. But I gotta say that [​IMG]