Leave no Child behind act of 2003,(Gun act ?)

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Shizamus, Jun 11, 2003.

1. Shizamus

Shizamus New Member

Anti Gun Bills In “Leave No Child Behind” Act!…

Most of our elected jackasses never read the Bills that are laid before them when they sign them into law. This is a perfect example. The so called “Leave No Child Behind” Act of 2003 is LOADED with anti-gun Brady bills!!! DO NOT let this get by you! To tell you the truth, I’m getting pretty sick and tired of all these so called “Save The Children” ANYTHING anymore. This goes to show you just how low our enemies will stoop to get their agenda pushed through.

Read more: http://guned.com

TRUTH IS VIOLATED BY FALSEHOOD BUT
    IT IS OUTRAGED BY SILENCE !
  2. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

Me too, Shizamus. Me too. I'm sick of the term "save the children" and "it's for the children", etc. ad nauseam.

But you can imagine how quickly the anti-gun establishment would fall apart if they simply stated their true intentions.

Let's all act to make sure that our elected officials do not support this bill.
  3. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

There is NOTHING that the Antis won't do in ANY NAME or CAUSE to advance their agenda.

Attachment to so-called harmless bills, or using nice sounding names have been their tactics forever, but more so mow since the tide has turned against them.

Few are as brazen as before, but once in a while they will surprise you, i.e., the ploy to extend the "Assault Weapons" definition blatantly to include everything under the sun. They will try ANYTHING in any form.

We must remain ever vigilant.
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2003