1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Lee cast bullet sizing die on a dillon

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by extremepyro, Oct 30, 2009.

1. extremepyro

extremepyro New Member

Is there an adapter that is needed to mount as a shell plate to accept the bullet ram on a lee cast bullet ram for the sizing of cast bullets?
    Im guessing this ram would normally fit on a lee press where a case holder would be.
  2. army mp

army mp Member

If there is I have never seen one. most guys buy the cheap Lee C- press for about $25.00 and set it up to use with the Lee Sizing Dies.
  3. budman46

budman46 New Member

extremepyro,

progressive presses are great and their production rate is terrific, but they lack versatility. go with the suggestion from army mp for the lee bullet lube die; you'll also find the cheapie press great for using such things as collet bullet puller dies, primer crimp removers and lee's great case mouth expander.

i have 3 dillons and a rockchucker, but the press i use most is my lee classic cast turret. truly a jack of all trades and not too shabby on the production side of things.

budman