lee loader/rcbs dies

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by Guest, Feb 24, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

tccox
    (6/11/01 11:24:56 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All lee loader/rcbs dies
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Will RCBS dies work in a Lee single stage press??

Also, I have a set of Lee dies for the above press but have never used a press before and am not sure how to operate it.

I can decap/size the hulls with one die. How/which die do I use to recap?? There is one die which may be missing a part. It is internally threaded but nothing inside but a hollow tapered piece of metal which appears to be for belling the mouth of the hull.

I can seat the bullets with the third die. I need help on the operation of the 2nd die.

I have books on order but they haven't arrived yet and I would like to try to load a few in the meantime. Any help appreciated. Tom

shooter45 us
    *Senior Chief Moderator*
    (6/11/01 11:35:41 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: lee loader/rcbs dies
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TC, you my find the info you need at:www.leeprecision.com. Hope this helps.

the real fredneck
    (6/11/01 3:08:16 pm)
    that 2nd die sounds like the rifle charging die, only used if you have the auto powder measure

tccox
    (6/13/01 7:36:08 am)
    Thanks for the info. I emailed Leeprecision and they are going to mail the instructions gratis. You just can't beat their service on this. They have a friend for life!! Tom
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't.

WyomingSwede
    (6/13/01 7:54:42 pm)
    Lee is great for that. I sent them my worn out powder measure to be refurbised with a request to call me on the pricing. They called me, but only to tell me that they were replacing it free. I like Lee customer service...they have an 800 number for free technical help also. regards swede
    Wyoming Swede