1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

lee loader/rcbs dies

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by Guest, Feb 24, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

tccox
    (6/11/01 11:24:56 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All lee loader/rcbs dies
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Will RCBS dies work in a Lee single stage press??

Also, I have a set of Lee dies for the above press but have never used a press before and am not sure how to operate it.

I can decap/size the hulls with one die. How/which die do I use to recap?? There is one die which may be missing a part. It is internally threaded but nothing inside but a hollow tapered piece of metal which appears to be for belling the mouth of the hull.

I can seat the bullets with the third die. I need help on the operation of the 2nd die.

I have books on order but they haven't arrived yet and I would like to try to load a few in the meantime. Any help appreciated. Tom

shooter45 us
    *Senior Chief Moderator*
    (6/11/01 11:35:41 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: lee loader/rcbs dies
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TC, you my find the info you need at:www.leeprecision.com. Hope this helps.

the real fredneck
    (6/11/01 3:08:16 pm)
    that 2nd die sounds like the rifle charging die, only used if you have the auto powder measure

tccox
    (6/13/01 7:36:08 am)
    Thanks for the info. I emailed Leeprecision and they are going to mail the instructions gratis. You just can't beat their service on this. They have a friend for life!! Tom
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't.

WyomingSwede
    (6/13/01 7:54:42 pm)
    Lee is great for that. I sent them my worn out powder measure to be refurbised with a request to call me on the pricing. They called me, but only to tell me that they were replacing it free. I like Lee customer service...they have an 800 number for free technical help also. regards swede
    Wyoming Swede