1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Lee powder dispenser disk tip

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by RandyP, Nov 24, 2011.

1. RandyP

RandyP Member

I also use the Lee adjustable charge bar but with nothing better to do this morning just for my own education I spent a little time and weighed the charge thrown for each hole in two separate black disks and two holes of the micro disk and put the results in a simple Word doc taped to the wall by my reloading bench.

I now have the various weights thrown from the .24 -.57 holes giving weights of Win 231/HP-38 from 2.6 -6.0 grains which will cover the 4 calibers I presently reload.

I realize that there could be slight differences in powder volume due to humidity changes over time, but for my low-mid plinking round needs any charge weight change will be insignificant.

Win 231/HP-38 is the only powder I use for those 4 calibers, so for me the list was simple to generate.
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2011