Lee powder dispenser disk tip

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by RandyP, Nov 24, 2011.

1. RandyP

RandyP Member

I also use the Lee adjustable charge bar but with nothing better to do this morning just for my own education I spent a little time and weighed the charge thrown for each hole in two separate black disks and two holes of the micro disk and put the results in a simple Word doc taped to the wall by my reloading bench.

I now have the various weights thrown from the .24 -.57 holes giving weights of Win 231/HP-38 from 2.6 -6.0 grains which will cover the 4 calibers I presently reload.

I realize that there could be slight differences in powder volume due to humidity changes over time, but for my low-mid plinking round needs any charge weight change will be insignificant.

Win 231/HP-38 is the only powder I use for those 4 calibers, so for me the list was simple to generate.
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2011