Left Handed Bolt Action Rifles?

Discussion in 'General Military Arms & History Forum' started by xxxxxxl, Oct 13, 2006.

1. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

Remember If you stare at the clock and calendar time goes by slower
  2. xxxxxxl

xxxxxxl New Member

They called, my gun has arrived. Just need to get off work long enough to go and pick it up. Wahooo!
  3. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

4. That's great, 6xl! You'll love the K31, though it takes a bit of getting used to the first time you take it out to shoot. When you've been shooting turn bolts all your life, that straight pull bolt seems counter intuitive at first, but you'll get used to it. There are good add-ons available for it too, like scope mounts and aperture sights. I put Mojo aperture sights on one of the two I own, and a scope mount on the other.
  5. xxxxxxl

xxxxxxl New Member

I picked up my K31 yesterday afternoon. Good looking rifle. I can't wait to shoot it.
  6. JohnK3

JohnK3 New Member

PICTURES!!!!!!!
  7. xxxxxxl

xxxxxxl New Member

Well, I know I haven't posted on this thread in a while but I took advantage of an after Christmas sale and bought a new digital camera yesterday. My old one finally died on me. I am proud to say that it was one of the first digital cameras HP ever made and it had lasted through all sorts of abuse and thousands of pictures.

I will take pictures and post this weekend. Of course a may need help because I have never posted pics on a forum.
  8. xxxxxxl

xxxxxxl New Member

Here is the pic, and my first pic ever on any forum.

k31.jpg
  9. Looks like you got a nice one, 6xl! You'll fall in love with it the first time you shoot it. Have you checked under the butt plate to see if the original issue tag is still there? Some of these rifles still have a tag under the butt plate showing the name of the first solder to whom it was issued. Give us a range report after you shoot it for the first time. :D
  10. xxxxxxl

xxxxxxl New Member

No tag under the butt plate. Hopefully I can get some range time in a week or two.