lefty attacks folks protesting obozo care

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Jul 25, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

2. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

mutt.. Lefties aint nuttn more than thugs.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

as a thug i resent that ,

as a thug i move to where the biggest and baddest are and put them in their place , not some bunch of school kids with their grand dad praying ...

thats not being a thug thats being a liberal wanker who thinks he can tell everyone else how to live .

COMMUNIST!!!

but not enough class to be a real thug
  4. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

Jack I think the OZ definition of 'Thug' is a little different than the US one. ;)
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

thug comes from Thuggee a indian term that came from the islamic invasion and conquest thuggee's wouyld go out and attack and rob rich muslims and pool the money so they could by food from islamic merchants , a law they passed was that you could only buy food and you had to buy it from muslims only ( how to get rich via islamic doctrine)

thugs had some class about em

the other side was the asassy ( hashish smokers) and from where we get assassin

they'd take money from anyone and kill anyone ..

no class
  6. skullfr

skullfr New Member

I feel this is more of a communist attack
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

yeah , no class no brain fits commo's to a "T"