Legal Question: Home Invasion

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Juker, Feb 22, 2011.

1. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Not a totally different situation is my neighborhood where not only do we get the occasional hip hop at 500 db blasting us out of our sleep, but groups of kids (and adults) walking down the street yelling to each other at the top of their lungs at 3:00 AM. I have been so tempted to snipe at them with a BB gun :D, but decided it would just be a waste of good copper. I have though finally arrived at that crochety old age where you aren't afraid to yell out the window "Shut the hell up".
  2. Juker

Juker New Member

... and I swear, I hear Ol' Betsy whimpering softly from the corner...
  3. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I have lived in the country so long, I probably would have a hard time moving to a neighborhood. Oh, we still have an ocasional thumper here and there but they could never be outside my window. Anyone that would attempt that would expect to see flashes of light from my front porch.
  4. terryu1

terryu1 Armed Infidel Supporting Member

Yes, I would love to move where I can eat anything around my house that makes noise LOL
  5. whirley

whirley New Member

In my area, occasionally some of the Amish young people go by late at night with their boom boxes going. The noise lasts longer because their horses are usually walking. If they get too noisey too often, a word to the Bishop brings peace.
  6. Crpdeth

Crpdeth New Member

Exactly... In my neighborhood all I hear from a bike is a deep lope that sounds good to me. On the Interstate they are loud, but who really worries about it out there when everything else is noisy too.

There was a time when some Mexican roofers set a big yellow stereo on a chimney and let it blast all morning until they went to lunch and just left it going... Some really cool neighbor took care of it with a .22. :D

Crpdeth