1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Pops
  2. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

These Anonymous guys are creating havoc all over the world and have been for a while.
    I hope they catch these douche bags.
  3. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

Don't worry. Our president won't stand for it.

ARGGHHHHGGHGHGHGH! GOD help us.
  4. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

I'm no fan of these internet pirates, but we have to come to a realization that we have a law enforcement problem in this country. It has been brewing for decades. The number of power hungry, unscrupulous LEO's has grown exponentially to the point where they are the majority. Good cops are getting harder to find. Far too many are just another jerk with a piece of tin, and I have seen many and read of more that I hope meet a bullet to the face on a lonely road during a late night traffic stop.

Please understand that I have as close a tie to LE as one can without swearing allegiance to a piece of tin myself. My wife works in LE, and the majority of my friends and acquaintances as well. I sincerely hope that this act of internet piracy does root out some of the less deserving of the LE bunch that was affected.
  5. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Just because it exposes law enforcement corruption doesn't make it okay. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Good cops should be giving up corrupt cops. That's upholding the law. That's what they swore to do. They shouldn't need internet hackers to do it for them.

Have a close family friend who was a police officer here in Madison for a long time. Never really talked to him about it before. I don't think it was ever a problem here like it was in New York or LA.
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
  6. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

7. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Rentalguy, Sorry but I have to disagree with you on this one. My experience during interactions with cops across several states has never given me the impession that cops are either power hungry or unscrupulous. Granted there are bad ones, but they are a minority.