LESBIAN COUPLE CHARGED AFTER ALLEGEDLY FAKING HATE CRIME

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, May 19, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

More "hate crimes" that dont exist , top cop in New Zealand stated 3 days ago that 80% of hate crimes against gays there are scams by gays or other gays attacking them....

story

Back in October, a lesbian couple in Colorado called the police after they allegedly found the words “Kill the Gay” scrawled in red across their garage, and a noose hanging from their front door.

[​IMG]

When asked, the couple told officers they believed that the hateful acts were retaliation from their neighbors and the homeowner’s association, who were allegedly upset that the couple did not pick up after their dogs.

However, they refused to “submit to hate” and posted these signs on their garage in defiance:

[​IMG]

Perhaps the women didn’t anticipate how seriously the issue would be treated, because nearly eight months later, with the full force of the FBI involved, authorities are saying the women themselves may have been responsible for the acts. They have been charged with both criminal mischief and false reporting, and one of the women, Aimee Whitchurch, faces an additional charge of forgery.

Fox 31 reported on the matter, saying the couple declined to take a lie detector test, but maintain their innocence.

“It’s a betrayal. This is a government that’s supposed to protect us. People came out and pretended they were interested in what’s going on,” Whitchurch declared. “This is a fight I’m right on…I have every right to live where I want to live.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/kil...le-charged-after-allegedly-faking-hate-crime/
  2. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

Well, when you start off with someone who is mentally unbalanced, and they demand that others accept their position, and no body really gives a rats butt, they have to create a "problem" to be addressed even though "NO BODY CARES!".
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

we had a huge case here , poor fag beat to death by some hate filled homophobe so the papers said for years , when the guys was being gaoled they put him protection because he was gay too , that case made so many law changes here , villification laws , gay rights equality in everything and preferential in many ...

all based on lies to make us feel guilty about not liking gays

gays are wrong sorry folks , it aint natural at all

should we attack them ? NO!

but should we bow down to their self manifested issues ?? NO!!! NO!!! NO!!!

and giving them prefence for so many services is bigotry against everyone who is not gay and thats wrong

all these scam rights issues islam gays they all use lies and deception to push their victim status when the fact is they are vile violent and oppressive groups trying to push their sick agenda on the rest of us and we have a right to say piss off you sicko, thats not how it works , your the weirdo we dont bow to what you demand ..
  4. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Active Member

I'm shocked. Do you honestly expect me to believe that these poor liberal gals would actually do something illegal to push an agenda.:rolleyes: I just cant believe it:rolleyes:
  5. yetiman

yetiman New Member

I think if someone was doing that for "hate" reasons they would have gone on and put a "S" on the end even though it would have been on the house "harder to repaint than just a door"
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

I love how GAY is written by the same hand on both occasions ...

seriously , showing just how dumb a lifestyle choice it really is and why some folks choose it ,

stupidity is a requirement by the looks of it ..
  7. Juker

Juker New Member

This is incredible! I just can't believe it!!!

Are you saying there are lesbians in Colorado!?!?:eek:
  8. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

And there's the problem. Some things the neighbors just don't want to know.
  9. BikerNut

BikerNut New Member

It always seems that those who shout "hate crime" are themselves the haters -- gays hating straights, blacks hating whites, the Al Sharptons hating America. A clinical psychologist would tell you that it all stems from self-hatred.