LET MY PEOPLE GO!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by johnnyehlers, May 31, 2012.

1. johnnyehlers

johnnyehlers Member

2. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

My, my...I sooo wanna see more folks like him saying what needs to be said. It's probably political suicide, but folks will listen.

One of my brothers lost his job back in the 70's, As a result, he couldn't pay for the car he'd been paying on for three years. He hid the car to keep it from being repossessed.

A knock on the door late one night turned out to be a guy from the loan company wanting the car. He told the guy he didn't know where it was. The 'thug' said, I'm with the teamsters, and if you don't tell me where it's at, you'll get your legs broken.

My brother beat the living daylights out of him, and threw him down the stairs ( not sayin that's right ). Either way, they didn't come back. He got another job and paid it off.

If your not old enough to know, that approach by the punk is the way they operated. Now instead of threatening individuals, they are threatening companies and threatening to bankrupt states ( think Wisconsin ).

Their days are limited, and they know it. What goes around, comes around.
  3. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

I received this post today from my daughter who works for the Uof I. What irks me is their proposals are blatantly unconstitutional and should they pass should be overturned by the state supreme court. I say should be overturned, because I think a deal has already been struck as the Illinois judges pensions are exempt from these reform proposals. These politicians are so crooked, when they die they'll have to be screwed into the ground! Chicago politics is ruining the state but there are more voters in the city of Chicago than in all the rest of the cities in the state.

When we drive north to Wisconsin every year, I take a route so that I don't have to stop for gas or anything else in Illinois. I'll not contribute one thin dime to that cesspool of a state.
  4. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

I heard him.
  5. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Ya, 10-4.
  6. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

I hope his constituants are watching. He most likely gained a few votes over that little tirade. Polititians who needs them.
  7. mranum

mranum Member

Thats always been the problem here in Wisconsin too. Madison and Milwaukee pretty much decide for the rest of us, well until lately that is. There are huge amounts of people in the northern 2/3 of the state that never even followed politics before because they were convinced their vote didn't count. After Walker was elected and the crapola hit the fan with all the protests in Madison those people that didn't pay attention before didn't have any choice, its everywhere now.

Between an undeserved recall attempt, childish/thugish/bone head antics by unions and university students, to the killing of legislation that would have brought thousands of jobs to the state with a taconite mine up near Lake Superior(union jobs at that) the mild mannered people of this state have had enough. Some are predicting voter turnouts as high as 73% for next Tuesday's recall election, if thats the case then that would be a record turnout for this state.
  8. raven818

High profile folks like b. clinton showing up to rally the lefties will make things a bit tense for the incumbent. Lots of us would do what they're told to do if it meant keeping our family members safe.
  9. mranum

mranum Member

It aint gonna be anymore tense for Walker than it has been for the last year and a half. He's had so many death threats it aint funny along with most of those in the legislature that helped him. Demonstrations outside of his personal home, targeting his family, his kids go to public school and get flack there as well as being harassed on facebook. Slick Willy won't be adding much but window dressing.

I'm more concerned about the one thats going to go off the deep end and do some violence after Walker wins.
  10. raven818

I don't know if they cant think past their wallets, but if it were me heading up the unionists, I silently put a 24 hour-a-day group of body guards around him, and keep them there til his term was up.

If he or his family were to be harmed by a..oh, let's see..how about an arab loner, nobody would believe it. Hitting a governor or any member of their family would be the straw that broke the camels ( :) ) back. The American private sector would go nuts.

Right To Works states would start popping up like weeds.
  11. trespoe

trespoe New Member

He is one of the few heroes in Illinois.

Nearly all of them are downstate.