Let's do our own poll....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by polishshooter, Sep 15, 2012.

?

Are you voting this year, if so for WHOM?

Poll closed Sep 19, 2012.
  1. Definitely Obama/Biden...

3 vote(s)
    3.1%
  2. Definitely Romney/Ryan...

90 vote(s)
    93.8%
  3. Undecided yet....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I will not vote, or am not registered....

3 vote(s)
    3.1%
  1. polishshooter

polishshooter Active Member

We have polls showing Obama ahead by 5 points, others showing Romney ahead by 3...

Let's do our OWN poll....at least we won't be "oversampling" Democrats like most of the national polls are doing...;)

Really simple, WHO are you voting for this year?

And yeah, it is ANONYMOUS...so be truthful....
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
  2. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

I'll take Romney/Ryan in the Presidential Finals and the Bruins in the Stanley Cup Finals.
  3. polishshooter

polishshooter Active Member

If we even have a season, Woolley:mad:
  4. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Oh sure, a poll with no options for me to vote for. :rolleyes:
  5. fordtrucksforever

fordtrucksforever Member

I would hope all you need to do is ask who is voting this year. There should not be a single person on this site that would repeat the 2008 disaster. But what do I know?
  6. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I don't think there is a chance you will see one vote for Obama on this forum...
  7. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

The answer should be obvious............................:tapfoot:

Attached Files:

8. rcairflr

rcairflr Well-Known Member

This poll is even worse than oversampling Democrats to try and determine who will win the election. The outcome is obvious and doesn't mean a thing and doesn't tell me anything I didn't already know, "the people on this website are overwhelming anti=Obama"
  9. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member

Looks like Romney/Ryan, up by 20.
  10. rcairflr

Very predictable, what else would you expect on a Firearms forum?
  11. wv hillbilly

wv hillbilly Well-Known Member

thank you very much;)
  12. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

I'm gonna pee my vote away and vote for a 3rd party guy, who can't win and even if he was popular enough to compete,would split the Republican vote and give the big O the win anyways. So there's no option for me in your poll:rolleyes:

Yea right, and if you believe that I got some soon to be ocean front property to sell you in Arizona
  13. Blackshirts

Blackshirts Well-Known Member

The problem is there are so many who claim to be "conservative self thinkers" who can't even see they are so indoctrinated into the "Rep vs Dem" institution that they will vote for anybody, no matter how evil and corrupt they are, as long he was Republican just so a Democrat doesn't win. Vice versa as well, vote for a coke addict for mayor of DC simply so a Rep doesn't win.

Instead of saying "a vote for a third party is a vote for Obama" people should say "I boast that I am my own person and can think for myself, but actually I have bought into the 2 party system so deep that I will mock anyone who even attempts to change it therefor continuing the country on the downward spiral".

A more realistic statement would be "a vote for Romney is a vote for Obama" since you are voting in the same person with the same globalist elites making the decisions behind them.
  14. rcairflr

The sad truth is, "that statement is sooooo true".

There is very little that will change with Romney winning the election. I will still vote for Romney, since it is the lesser of 2 evils, but I don't expect much to change.

We desperately need a viable 3rd party candidate in this country who will do what's right for the USA instead of what's right for the rest of the world.

Anyone who says the Republican party is Conservative, doesn't have a clue of what Conservatism really is. They are just "more" Conservative than the Democrats, but still, IMO liberal.
  15. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

To true. I vote Rep because the alternative sucks. I will soon be renouncing my republican status for that of the conservative party. I will continue to vote for the republican for pres, until we can remove the rep party as one of the major two. CampingJosh and I have already fought this out in another thread. A 3rd party candidate can't win. I'm all for killing off the republican party and demoting them to 3rd party status. But it aint gonna happen this year.

Is Romney any better than Obama? Hell yes he is. I don't believe Romney wants to destroy the country and put it under Islamic rule.

Do I like Romney? No F'in way. Can't stand the guy

Do I like voting for the lesser of 2 evils. No I don't but the dem's arn't split like we are. So we either have a major overthrow of the republican party (I'm all for it by the way) or continue to vote the lesser. But this is not the year to overthrow the republican party and install a 3rd party as one of the top two. That time has passed, and its to late to do it for this election. Now if we are smart, we will do it right after the Nov election. And have someone ready to supplant Romney in 2016. We have 4 years to do it