lets talk about shipping or sea containers

Discussion in 'Self Defense Tactics & Weapons' started by dbcooper, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Maine04657

Maine04657 New Member

You do know the most popular cheap route to a shelter is to bury a school bus? I know several folks up here in Maine who have them buried at camp and around there home for everything from tater storage to a full on shelter. While I agree on your facts and stress I also do not know anybody putting them under a wetland where that would be a issue but I would not wanna be in that one.

There is a very well known survivalist guy in Canada who has a few dozen school buses buried at his place for 30 some years not without any problems. His have no added support just stripped school buses buried in a field.
  2. RYANINMICHIGAN

RYANINMICHIGAN New Member

Unlike the people on Dooms Day Preppers they are nto bullet proff because you shot them with .22 LR. a .308 will blow right through it.
  3. soundguy

soundguy Well-Known Member

i thought that was funny as well.

however looking at it another way. after a while.. the only ammo left might be 22 since you can store 50x as much of it int he same space.. :)