letter from Diane

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lead Lobber, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Lead Lobber

Lead Lobber Former Guest

Got a form reply from Dianne Feinstein today. Must have been from one of those group letters I signed up for. After reading the letter I can see that: She is still an uninformed little girl. She still wants to diminish our rights in California to own guns. She still is stupid, and she still has no concept of protecting one's self. Wake up, Dianne - you lead the uninformed majority that thinks someone else will protect you.

Study history woman - your suggestion violates constitutional imperatives and makes you look silly. It is about time you retire and let smarter citizens guide our future.

Greg Blankenship

I can copy this and any comments to the address kindly provided by Diane. Please forward any comments/suggestions on gun control.

So, let me hear from you, you Kings of California, you Princes of Pistols ..... you rebels that will not allow your gun rights to be defined by anything but the Constitution of the United States.

Yes, you. Forget Dianne - she's a dangerous fool - who has no concept of liberty for a free people, because she wants to take it away - so **** Diane! Do not vote for that bitch again!

And, your form letter is pathetic - full of stupid liberal sentiment you actully seem to believe - what fools you and yours are!

The sad story is that she has no idea what she is talking about - fight for self protection? Of course not! You senator has not a clue about what makes this county work! Dianne Feinstein will forever be a fool - she for forgot what made us fight for our rights. So, Dianne, I will be attacting you with words in the near future - you don't seem to understand any other venue - have a dictionary?
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2007
  2. Rommelvon

Rommelvon New Member

I'd like to tie a milkbone around her neck and introduce her to my dog, thankfully my dog can lick his butt to get rid of the taste of liberals:D

Attached Files:

3. Lead Lobber

Lead Lobber Former Guest

So, Dianne - did you really know that you were stupid? Yes, senator, you are stupid - try and fool with gun bearers, and be told you are stupid - but you knew that already ..... I bear arms, and don't you dare try telling me I can't, stupid!
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2007
  4. obxned

obxned New Member

"She still is stupid, and she still has no concept of protecting one's self."

She is not stupid. Vicious, back-stabbing, power hungry, deceitful, cunning, hateful, self-serving, and tyrannical, but not stupid.

And no, actually she has her own protection. Remember, gun control isn't about guns, it's about control, and that is what this Hitler-reincarnation wants - ultimate power over her subjects.
  5. KING64

KING64 New Member

She is not stupid. Vicious, back-stabbing, power hungry, deceitful, cunning, hateful, self-serving, and tyrannical, but not stupid.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly. She knows what she is doing and her motives are very clear as they are with all left thinking liberal types. Power and control. It infuriates me and amazes me how they can convince so many people that our organizations, such as the NRA, are "demons."
  6. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

:mad: :mad: :mad: is all I can do! Can't say what I think! :mad: :mad: :mad:
  7. Lon Norder

Lon Norder New Member

Sweet Dianne may not be as naive in regard to self defense as you might think. As I recall, she was "outed" (not referring to her association with Harvey Milk) for carrying a pistol for her own self defense a few years ago.

This puts her in the same category as Rosie O'Donell, another "outed" hypocrite, who employs armed bodyguards for herself and her pitifully unfortunate adopted child victims.

LN