Letter from my Senator on UN Small Arms Treaty

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by jedwil, May 31, 2012.

1. TimeTraveler

TimeTraveler New Member

2. Eddie N

Eddie N New Member

Jack, I got curious and tried your link. Guess what came up...
    "The UN website is undergoing urgent maintenance and is currently unavailable

Please check back in a short while."
  3. jce07a

jce07a New Member

if you feel that the entire religion is represented by some extremists then you really should do some research. do you think that all Christians are exactly like the members of the Westboro Baptist Church? seeing as you dont seem to know much about religion, those are the folks who have been going to military funerals with "thank god for dead soldiers" signs. please dont make this website sound like its users are ignorant bigots. i understand that muslims were responsible for attacks against the US, but if spineless attacks are what you base your hatred on, then you should be layin some hate on buddhists and shintoists (i.e. the japanese)

i am all for you being allowed to say whatever you want, however you want, but i am also for knowing a bit about what you are talking about.
  4. Claudius Valarium

Claudius Valarium Member

So. Central TX, AKA the Middle of Flyover Country
    Let me finish that for you . . . .

"after all, he IS a politician."
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Dang , again
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Ok specifically but from my flawed memory

the US is a existing signatory to Agenda 21 , within Agenda 21 is a section of heath and safety that allows the UN in set rules under health and safety .. guns are defined in the UN small weapons treaty to be a health and safety and the document i hoped you would find yourselves stated clearly that gun control could be obtained under Agenda 21 and UN mandate as a health and safety issue

i'll dig up the copies i have downloaded over the past and post on minus
  7. kermit

kermit New Member

i never said i hated them. you said i hated them. you know more about religion than i do. you do know less about me than you think you do.
  8. flintlock

flintlock Active Member

I wasted two stamps writing my senators about the U.N. treaty, but I'm sure they are not paying any attention.
  9. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Here you are jce. If you have the time to criticize, you have the time to find out just what you're defending.

http://tinyurl.com/7zv97oe

If you should watch it, go here next. It's a TFF thread with links to all you wanted to know about muslims but, were afraid to ask.

http://tinyurl.com/7b3995q
  10. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member

Raven, thanks for reposting these links. I tried to get to the historyofjihad.org and have not had luck connecting.Maybe Jack knows where they went and how to get to them.
  11. jce07a

jce07a New Member

I am not attempting to defend Muslims as a whole. I am simply stating that basing your entire outlook on a group of people based on one event is a shallow thing to do.
    Kermit, I apologize for putting words in your mouth, it was not my intent to be disrespectful, just to make it known that I feel that broad assumptions like that can be hurtful and also sound repulsive. I understand their religion to an extent, and the video posted by raven was quite educational. I realize that my attempt to make it known that those assumptions sounded ignorant made me come across as ignorant. If anyone was offended, that was not my intent.
  12. jce07a

jce07a New Member

And I realize also that the Muslim religion requires them to defend Islam, by force of necessary, but I have met American Muslims who are believers and followers of Allah but if they meet someone who disagrees with that they are of the opinion that as Americans, they have that right. So lumping those good, hardworking respectful ones in with the ones who don't mind killing infidels frustrates me as someone with a few muslim acquaintances. Just like i said before, it would be like lumping those who attend the first baptist church down the road in with those from Westboro. It's simply unfair.
  13. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I'll give the folks at Westboro this much, they are who they are and don't care what anybody thinks. At least they are up front about it.

The muslims in this country who come off as good citizens, are in my opinion, sleepers. How many of them have you seen on the tube condemning their own for the violence all over the world, and attempts in this country since 9/11? Two?

I'm not referring to some hick local paper or TV station, Fox..ABC..NBC...CBS...CNN.

IF you watched the first link I left for you, the reason they don't condemn becomes very obvious. When, not if, the muslims get their first win in a US court that allows them to practice sharia, Katie bar the door.

Do you have an occasional drink? Go to the movies. Does your wife, mother, girlfriend wear a mask from the top of their head to their toes? Do any of the aforementioned ladies go out of the house alone? Do they get beaten for talking to a male who is not a relative? Are they mutilated at birth to keep them from enjoying sexual relations?

The additions to the list above would take more time than I have energy, so I'll stop there.

Once sharia is instituted in any city-town-township, you and yours will not walk inside their area without expecting a good azz whipping if you 'offend' them. Even if you weren't aware of what offends them. You should have known, tough.

You admit you are aware of the demands of the koran. Are you OK with that? If you lived as a muslim, and you knew folks who will live and die by the teachings of the koran, what will you do if you find out they did something horrendous, or, were planning something?

You would not speak out because you would be very aware of the repercussions for you and your family.

You most certainly have a right to choose your own friends.

When choosing mine, I choose to include folks who do not kill others because they are required to do so, because of some cult teachings. Or do not make pretense of being something they are not, until told to do otherwise.

Those links I provided are not a bunch of radicals saying what they think is right.

They speak directly to the contents of the koran. Difficult to argue with.
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2012
  14. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

If you are muslim, you are taught to kill the infidel. Whether you are doing it or not, you are still taught to do it. Therefore, you are part of a religion that breeds killers, and if you are part of that religion and are not speaking out against the radicals in your religion, you are part of them. Even the so called peaceful ones are killing their children for becoming to western-ised. The teaching itself is radical. There is nothing peaceful about it.
  15. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3092/tunisia-muslims-slaughter-apostate
  16. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

I suggest you read the Koran.
    Then you will know a bit about what you are talking about.
    What you call 'extremists' are simply those that do EXACTLY what the Koran tells them to do; no more, no less.
  17. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

I am sorry, Jedwil, for my part in the thread drift.

Some things just REALLY get to me, and I find it virtually impossible to NOT respond to them.
    Someone pretending that Islam is a peaceful religion that is merely misunderstood is one such thing.

I understand exactly what the good Senator is saying in this letter.
    And I can believe that he fully believes it.
    We heard similar things about the United Nations Biosphere reserves; they were 100% under the jurisdiction of the US Park Service, the UN had nothing to do with their operation, etc. etc. etc.

Then we found a sign in the Land Between the Lakes Biosphere Reserve telling visitors to be especially careful with their horses around the trees, because this was a UN Biosphere Reserve and that meant a steep fine if your horse bit some of the tree bark off.