Letter from the President

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by armedandsafe, Dec 8, 2009.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I get a letter from him about once a month. I know he writes them himself, because he signs them

As he says, we must keep up the pressure and fight for what is right. Keep those cards and letters going, guys. Get in there and fight to defeat ObamaCare!

Pops
  2. red14

red14 Well-Known Member

He never sends me any mail.
  3. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Me either. I wish he would. The letters would make great emergency toilet paper:eek::eek: That way, I could do to his letters what he's doing to the Constitution:eek::eek:

Uh oh, I KNOW I'm on a list now:rolleyes::rolleyes:
  4. red14

red14 Well-Known Member

You are being mean now. Don't say anything about his ears. :cool: He's sensitive. ;)
  5. 40CalJoe

40CalJoe New Member

Maybe he is a Vulcan?;)
  6. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Nah, more like a Romulan.

I would like to apologize to any Romulans who may be reading this:eek::D:D
  7. the morning light

the morning light Member

Hi Pops, I got a letter too, it was in my junk mail! Does that mean were good Democrats?