LIAGRA

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by AL MOUNT, Jul 8, 2009.

1. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
  2. pinecone70

pinecone70 Active Member

:D Good one!!
  3. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

i fail to see the humor in belittling/desparaging our president. ....... :D j/k
  4. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    You got me on that one.... :rolleyes:

Lit my fuse.. :mad: .......until I saw the smily face and the just kidden...:eek:...:D
  5. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

"Our" President? LOL!

We always need to show him the same respect that our political opponents showed our previous President.
  6. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

:D i was going to go into a long winded explaination as to why i failed to see the humor and give reasons why this type of posts are bad for our country but i couldn't bring myself to do it besides if i made it long and highlighted all of our prez's "good points" no one would of been able to make it to the end to see i was kidding. they would of been to pissed...... and alot of keyboards would of had to be replaced from all the puke covering them ;)
  7. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

You mean The Hussein has good points?:p
  8. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

sure he has good points.... what about the time he ..... oh hell nevermind but then there was the other time he .... oh damn forget it i guess after reflection he doesn't have any :(. oh ok i remember one, he was able to wheel and deal on a home in chicago so he has great powers of persuasion it was/is one hell of a home worth 750,000 but he got it for 1/2 that the fact it was considered a shady realestate deal and his buddy who brokered the deal was found guilty of a few things means absolutly nothing.