Liberal or Conserative

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by muley, Feb 17, 2006.

1. muley

muley New Member

Aug 5, 2004
    Far North Cal
    Bob was traveling between Toronto and Ajax the other day when a tire blew out. Checking his spare, our Bob found that it too was flat. His only option was to flag down a passing motorist and get a ride to the next town.
    The first vehicle to stop was an old man in a van. He yelled out the window, "Need a lift?"
    "Yes, I sure do," Bob replied.
    "You a Liberal or Conservative," asked the old man.
    "Conservative," dear Bob replied. "Well, you can just go to hell," yelled the old man as he sped off.
    Another guy stopped, rolled down the window, and asked Bob the same question. Again, Bob gave the same answer, "Conservative."
    The driver gave our friend the finger and drove off. Bob thought it over and decided that maybe he should change his strategy, since this area seemed to be overly political and there appeared to be few Conservatives.
    The next car to stop was a red convertible driven by a beautiful woman. She smiled seductively and asked if Bob was a Liberal or Conservative.
    "Liberal" he shouted.
    "Hop in!" replied the blonde.
    Driving down the road, Bob couldn't help but stare at the gorgeous woman in the seat next to him. The wind was blowing through her hair, she had perfect breasts and a short skirt that continued to ride higher and higher up her thighs. Finally, he yelled, "Please stop the car."
    She slammed on the brakes. As soon as the car stopped, Bob jumped out.
    "What's the matter?" she asked?
    "I can't take it anymore," Bob replied. "I have only been a Liberal for five minutes and already I want to screw somebody". :D :D

2. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Dat's a KEEPER !!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Tracker

Tracker New Member

Jan 3, 2006
    Lake County Ohio
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Now--That's Funny

4. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2005