Liberal thinking ....

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Awtoman, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Awtoman

Awtoman Active Member

Am I the only person that thinks that modern "liberal thinking" and "womens' thinking" are more or less one and the same?

Tom
  2. USMCSpeedy

USMCSpeedy Member

Neither one makes sense but "liberal thinking" is worse.
  3. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Read my sig
  4. permafrost

permafrost Active Member

You might get an arguement from Ann Coulter or Michelle Bachman.
  5. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I dont agree that liberal thinking is equal to womens thinking. That would only apply to liberal women.
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

agreed
  7. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

I think im safe saying nothing. hahahaha
  8. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Women are audible. You know it. Now just follow me. If you want to get into a womans pants you must first get into her ear. That is the way they were made. End of story. The devil talked to Eve and tricked her, man like a fool followed. So what you are experiencing is the effect of evil over women. Women need protection and honest men need to stand up and provide that. It’s part of your job as a man and being a leader. Otherwise your old lady will end up with the next jerk who ear screws her next. I am sure you can figure out where I am going with this.
    Libs are just lazy and refuse to take responsibility. They think that chicken and meat come from the grocery store and don’t know why the world is not a happy place. It is a sickness born in the inner cities where children are sheltered from the reality of what it takes to exist. Evil has taken over these areas and taught these people crime does pay. In time they don’t even look at crime as being wrong anymore. Expecting person A to pay for person B to eat, sleep and exist is a crime.
  9. zkovach

zkovach Active Member

I will end this thread by just simply saying " liberal thinking" is an oxymoron!
  10. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

I've never met a liberal I could reason with, or a woman.

Guess that's why I'm single and conservative.:eek:

My ex voted and talked conservative, but if she still had checks...
    My income was hers to spend, and her income was hers to spend.

Near as I can tell is, ya have to look at their actions.

Plenty of RINO's out there, as witnessed in the last few months on the hill. In all ways, be aware of your surroundings and vote accordingly.
  11. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

"I will end this thread by just simply saying " liberal thinking" is an oxymoron!" .... completely correct !

I've got to add that I have had the pleasure of knowing some gals that can ( and do )
    think very well.

* there is no female reading over my shoulder as I write this *
  12. Diamondback

Diamondback Active Member

She told you say that, didn't she!!
  13. Buckshot

Buckshot Active Member

...cause she's smart enough to know that if she were that close you would be able to grab the shotgun and take it away from her. :D:D:D:D:D