Liberalism gone mad in Britain

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by henry0reilly, Apr 7, 2006.

1. henry0reilly

henry0reilly Member

Burglars will be allowed to escape without punishment under new instructions sent to all police forces. Police have been told they can let them off the threat of a court appearance and instead allow them to go with a caution.

The same leniency will be shown to criminals responsible for more than 60 other different offences, ranging from arson through vandalism to sex with underage girls.

New rules sent to police chiefs by the Home Office set out how seriously various crimes should be regarded, and when offenders who admit to them should be sent home with a caution.

Full Story:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=381799&in_page_id=1770
  2. ZORRO

ZORRO New Member

Not that different than our catch and release! :eek:
    Z
  3. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

And they wonder and live in disbelief or Denial as to their being one of the countries with the highest crime rates in the world......
  4. HiPowerKid

HiPowerKid New Member

Well, for the country that seemed to start up the term "Nancy Boys" can now add "Nancy Police" or "Nancy Courts" to the mix. :mad:
  5. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

Well if I ever decide to go on a crime spree, I know where I'm headed. :)
  6. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

Citizens of Britain are in real trouble. Violent crime is rising rapidly. They are at the mercy of criminals and liberals.
  7. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

True, they are at the mercy of cirminals and liberals. But they like it that way. I kid you not. I've discussed issues like gun control with a lot of British subjects, and they all are horrified by the idea of owning guns. They truly believe that the police can protect them. And even now, with the police having to go easy on criminals and let them off with a warning, I doubt most British subjects will be concerned. They really don't mind.
  8. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

Obviouly the liberal education system in England has really endoctrinated the populace. No matter how dedicated the police are they can't be everywhere all the time.
  9. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

Sniper, this statement is messed up, and so sadly true! It is a damn shame it is in general a true summary of the attitude of the police, crime, and firearms across the pond. They are just scared to death of firearms, like they themselves are evil and have to chase there 9mm down the street just hoping that there piece won’t shoot somebody.

There crime rate is getting so out of control that they are taking action on banning butcher knives. Sounds ridiculous? Yes it does, but it is/was true.

Is this Americas future? The way that the liberal press and the liberal Democrats (most Democrats) are dealing in the fear department it wouldn’t surprise me in the least bit. This will probably get under Mesens craw, but all I have to do is point out the voting record of the elected Democrats to make my case. Almost all are against the Bill of Rights.

Just think, we generally adopted the second amendment off of there law at the time.

This goes back to what I was saying, is there future ours also? It almost sounds like we are catching up.

I posted a piece called Politically Corrected when I first joined this group, it has really changed the way I approach a conversation with a liberal to help them see the light of freedom. I would hope that everybody would read it again, maybe even give it a bump to the top of the list for those who haven’t seen it yet.
  10. SavageEMT

SavageEMT New Member

Democrats using scare tactics?

I'll think of that fondly next time Bush verbally incontinates "September the 11th" when something else in the administration goes wrong.

Oy.
  11. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

Who tells us every election that pubs want to take their SS? Who said we need to get 10000 body bags before we went into Iraq? Who says dailey that pubs want to take a womens right to choose? Who says pubs want to bring back the draft? Who says pubs want to bring back slavery? Shall I go on?
    Please don't even pretend that dems don't use scare tatics? That is part of their agenda.
  12. SavageEMT

SavageEMT New Member

The only pub I know of, is my friendly neighborhood bar. GREAT burgers btw, and drink specials on Friday's and Sat. So far no attempts to revoke my right to vote or steal my shoes, knock me up and throw me in the kitchen.

:D

Oh, and my roomate says 3000 body bags and counting! How's that exit strategy comming along?