1. Rommelvon

Rommelvon New Member

I found this to be hilarious

Attached Files:

2. lefty48

lefty48 New Member

I guess Nixon's "Southern Strategy" remains extremely effective, but it implied deep disrespect for the people it targeted. Nixon was an extremely clever and unethical man.

I do find this post amusing, but it may suggest that you folks are deeply deluded.

The Wall Street boys, who ALWAYS call the shots for GOP, simply want to screw America and co-opt the governing party, which has generally been the Republicans mostly for past 40 years, since Johnson left office. What's been achieved?

These guys do indeed favor corporate and government rights over individual rights. If you disagree, then give me some examples from the Supreme Court, which defines the concept of rights.

-------
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2008
  3. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark

Us folks have a sense of humor......:)

Which I usually find sorely inadequate or completely non-existent on the left, lefty......:rolleyes:
  4. pawn

pawn Active Member

Rommelvon, that IS hilarious.

Lefty seems to be catching a ride on the wrong train, consequently ,he takes a humorous post personally as Al Mount has pointed out.
  5. Rommelvon

Rommelvon New Member

It's a bit of comic relief lefty, nothing more:)
  6. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

Hey, back then, it was just the clap. It could be taken care of with a shot or so. Now days, you catch things that will KILL ya. :eek: Maybe that is what has been happening to...........nevermind.
  7. USMC-03

USMC-03 New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    I was just at the edges of a conversation with a small group of my coworkers who are obviously very liberal. It's amazing how in one breath Neville Chamberlain was incompetent for trying to appease Hitler yet in the next George Bush is evil incarnate for resorting to war against terrorist states.

Is there some sort of genetic pre-disposition toward blindness from self-hypocrisy?