The Firearms Forum banner

Liberty Mystic booster & fixed mount??

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  248dm 
#1 ·
I noticed from reading other posts there is a Liberty person around from time to time.

I have a Liberty Mystic suppressor at my local dealer that I've handled from time to time waiting on the stamp but haven't shot.

I was able to get a fixed mount that has been on back order (1/2x28) since a stamp isn't necessary for this part. It came in the mail today. Why so big for an adapter? What does the booster do? The booster is still with the dealer. Can I get this in my hands (booster) without a stamp or is considered part of the can?

#2 ·
What does it adapt? I looked at their site and don't see anything that say "booster", I do see adapters and I figure that they are made so that you can mount a larger suppressor to a smaller gun (as in adapting a suppressor for a .45 to fit a .22). I have no idea what a booster would do and for what it's worth, if it could not be purchased without the tax stamp, you would have to pay that $200 before you got it and I am sure someone would be holding out their hand waiting for the cash Maybe you should call your dealer!.

I have a Huntertown Arms .22 suppressor.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.