Libs cut off their nose to spite their face again...

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by One Shot, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Designer

Designer Well-Known Member

May 28, 2016
    Ames, IA
    "Moreover, Magpul will now “be the exclusive provider for magazines Marines carry into combat.”

HURAH! As you were.

dbcooper, BlackEagle, Conman and 2 others like this.

2. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member

Loosing a good company is well deserved. Put that in your pipe and smoke it Colorado!

3. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Nov 26, 2008
    Harriman, Tn
    The "exclusive provider". Sweet. Gonna have to talk to my SIL about acquiring some more of the old school aluminum mags.

4. jim brady

jim brady Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Simla, Colorado
    The Yuppies in Denver/Boulder/Fort Collins already have enough in their pipes as it is.

5. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Nov 26, 2008
    Harriman, Tn
    This is a move that's been in the making for quite some time. I believe it's a move that has prompted several other companies to rethink their locations.

6. tuckerd1

tuckerd1 Moderator Supporting Member

Remington left NY and is now manufacturing in Huntsville, AL

BlackEagle and howlnmad like this.
  7. BobMcG

BobMcG Well-Known Member Supporting Member

They did not completely leave NY as the new plant in Huntsville is only building the AR platform Modern Sporting Rifles (MSR) from Bushmaster, DPMS and Remington's Remington R-15 and 1911 style R-1 pistols.

8. ms6852

ms6852 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2008
    San Antonio Texas
    Colorado needs more deplorables in their state, glad I don't leave there.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
    dbcooper and joe45c like this.
  9. joe45c

joe45c Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2011
    peru,ny
    Yep, they are still in Ilion NY. drove by their plant last summer when i was down there.

dbcooper likes this.
  10. jim brady

jim brady Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Simla, Colorado
    I'd take that as a true compliment if you are calling us Coloradans "Deplorable" in the same way Hillary describes the Average Americans. You fellows in other states need to realize that what you hear on the Official Liberal News Network about Colorado is ONLY in the Yuppieville Denver/Fort Collins/Boulder, and a smattering of Yuppieville Zones surrounding the Communist Indoctrination Zones known as the modern College. The News Media slops at the Political Trough and broadcasts whatever their masters want to hear. Don't swallow their swill.

Do you really figure that the majority of US in Colorado are any different than you folks in San Antonio? I'm guessing not. You wouldn't let anyone heap us into the same sack as the vermin who infest the Metropolitan Areas any more than we would stand by and let someone do that to you. Most of us live in rural areas, farm, raise families and livestock and are red-blooded Americans.

I figure THIS is exactly why the Government and the Liberal Media are trying to put censorship on sites like this one: We are able to communicate the truth with others who are far away, and refuse to be branded with lies.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
    Kody24, BlackEagle and BobMcG like this.
  11. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2009
    Central Florida
    But, that's what they do. Pack metropolitan areas with liberal Dem's, then those who live in outlying areas are out voted every time. Look at IL., NY.,& CA.

12. BobMcG

I hear you and have the same problem in NY. Too much of the country thinks the whole state is the likes of the liberal cesspools of Fecesville NYC and DoneGot Buffalloed. Nothing is further from the truth. They are simply the two biggest cities in the state and unfortunately happen to be full of mentally ill lib-folk. The rest (excepting the completely corrupt toilet-trout fishing hole called Albany) is mostly a basket of so called deplorable types of which I'm proud to be one.

13. tuckerd1

tuckerd1 Moderator Supporting Member

They are also building some of the compact pistols too.

14. BobMcG

Very well could be, just know the factory in Illion is still up and running just fine.

dbcooper and BlackEagle like this.